Not Special, Special ( Mirabel Madrigal Concept )

Mirabel Madrigal!
Mirabel Concept Art

“Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap.”
Mirabel Madrigal rhymes up the battle! Though without a magical gift, she will surely bring some magic to the battlefield!

:newspaper:Stats:
Stars: :star:
Role: Support
Position: Back
Trial Team: Blue

Skills:
Mirabel Concept White Skill

:white_circle: "Appealing Accordion"
Mirabel starts playing her accordion until she runs out of energy. During this period, She and her allies would gain an 85.0% dodge chance, Silence Immunity, Blind Immunity, 100.0% Atack Speed, and 100.0% Movement Speed. Enemies would also lose their precise buff and would be replaced by a blind debuff.

The Energy drain rate won’t be increased by Movement Speeds and Attack Speeds.

Mirabel Concept Green Skill

:green_circle: "Sewn Strength"
Mirabel gives a sewn gift to the ally with the lowest skill power and basic damage. This would increase the ally Skillpower by 50.0%, Basic Damage by 50.0%, and White, Green, Blue, and Purple Skill levels by 30 for 15.0 seconds

Mirabel Concept Blue Skill

:large_blue_circle: "Not Special, Special"
At the start of each wave, Mirabel carries the “Not Special, Special”. Mirabel then would accidentally trip, spilling items over on the floor. If an Ally would step on these items, They would gain an increase in Basic Damage and Skill Power by 20.0% for the remainder of the wave.

Mirabel Concept Purple Skill

:purple_circle: "Miracle Maker"
While “Appealing Accordion” is still active, Mirabel and her allies would gain Basic Damage and Skill Power by 15.0% and Increase their White, Green, Blue, and Purple Skill levels by 5, per second. These bonuses are gone once “Appealing Accordion”" has stopped.

Allies can only gain a 100 level increase maximum.

Mirabel Concept Red Skill

:red_circle: "Fixing the Cracks"
“Miracle Maker” now gives buffs per 0.5 seconds. Buffs from “Miracle Maker” would increase by 0.5% for each 1.0% Hp that is missing from the affected ally.

If Mirabel was interrupted while “Appealing Accordion” was still active. She and her Allies would keep the remaining buffs from “Appealing Accordion” until Mirabel activates “Appealing Accordion” once again.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X Tenacity
+X Evasion

:heartbeat: Friendships:
Anna - “Powerless Sisters”
Plot: Mirabel and her family attend a party invitation sent by Arendelle. Upon visiting the castle, she stumbles upon a lady with white hair making thin ice out of her hands. Admired by the beauty and power she comes closer until accidentally hits a Brunette. In which decided to start a conversation. They learned that they shared a lot of relatable things between sisters’ connections.

““Appealing Accordion” gives True Damage bonus”
While “Appealing Accordion” is active, Allies would deal a bonus of 10.0% ( +10.0% per star ) of their damage as True Damage
+Tenacity to Mirabel and Allies while “Appealing Accordion” is active
+Evasion to Mirabel and Allies while “Appealing Accordion” is active

Felix - “House Appreciation”
Plot: Due to the constant attacks of creeps, Casa Madrigal has been in poor condition. Mirabel and the Family decided to get help from a repairman. They knew a certain guy with a magical hammer that might do the job. Upon visiting the house, Felix has been surprised to see the house making movement on tile floors and furniture.

“Skill Power and Basic Damage upon KO”
When an Ally is KO’d, Mirabel revives the Ally giving them invincibility, 20.0% ( +20.0% per star ) Skill Power, and 20.0% ( +20.0% per star ) Basic Damage for 5.0 ( +1.0 per star ) seconds. Then Mirabel would gain 500.0 Energy. Mirabel can revive an Ally every 20.0 ( -2.0 per star ) seconds.
+Armor to Mirabel and Allies
+Reality to Mirabel and Allies
+“Not Special, Special” drops out 5 more items

:cinema: Animations:
Enter Animation (Before Unlocking “Not Special, Special”): Mirabel walks in, adjusting her purse and glasses.
Lose Animation: Mirabel rolls her eyes
Victory Animation: Mirabel begins to drag her skirt and dance
Basic Attack Animation: Mirabel would throw random objects at her purse
“Appealing Accordion” Animation: Mirabel brings out her Accordion and begins to dance to the rhythm. Once finish Mirabel toss her Accordion at the back
“Sewn Strength” Animation: Mirabel grabs a stuffed jaguar out of her purse and gives it to the targeted ally. Throwing it
“Not Special, Special” Animation: Mirabel would have her hands full because of the “Not Special, Special”, blocking her vision. Mirabel accidentally trips and makes items thrown out of the floor.

The Art Concept is here! Mirabel’s Blue Skill was just a Pain to Make. It may be a pain but I’m satisfied with the results, especially with the purple skill.

4 Likes

Great Concept! Keep it up!

1 Like

Great job on this concept, I love it! :+1: (I really hope Encanto gets added very soon!)

1 Like

Sorry if It takes the Art Concepts so long to publish. I really start to lose motivation every time I do this stuff but once I start finally doing it, I’m finally into it and determined to finish it.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney