Not sure what to say about this messup

Pretty sure 80 mil and 104 mil are errors for coliseum rewards @Loutre whats the plan to correct this due to fact it is a gold contest going on and a lot of people just got 80-200 million in free gold pretty much…

1 Like

How much should it be?
Is that more than normal?

It was stated in the last patch notes that the team significantly increased the arena and coliseum weekly gold rewards. It’s no doubt to partially compensate for the drop in gold received in 10M+ power surge battles.

4 Likes

Yes but I don’t think it’s supposed to be 104 million

Yeah I think there is something wrong, since for me there was also a difference between coli and arena. Coli gave the 80 mil, arena did not.

So maybe the PB team could look into this, since everyone hopes double port comes soon…

1 Like

Indeed, 104M does seem rather low for a week’s work. That’s not even 1 surge worth of Gold on old servers.

2 Likes

My Gold reward was in a normal Range like before the Update

~ 600k / 600k / 2M (S14 League III)

It sounds like a big Bug.
@Loutre

Edit:
Maybe a Server Problem
On S5

Why?

It can be claimed only once per week, only from Coliseum, only from selected divisions, and only from lower places.

100M gold PER WEEK is nothing.

Seems fine. Gives some more incentive to do arena and coli fights.

Problem is, not everyone gets it.
So it sound like a Bug.
In which way… We dont know.

Everyone gets this but from copper crate only.

Winners go to top divisions.
Losers gets some gold.

If it wasn’t a gold contest I wouldn’t have brought it up but it’s not fair to spend 5 days grinding for 1% and then perblue error costs you your 1% due to people not getting 80 million gold while other did. It’s all about fairness

80M gives barely any gold :roll_eyes:

That’s ridiculous excuse.

It was only on coliseum in s22. Arena had significantly lower gold in the copper crates 400,000 vs 80M.

Personally I benefited from this, but if they’re worried about the gold economy, this could mess things up more.

On newer servers that’s a lot of points that can skew results

On older it may be diddly but new it’s impactful

Looks like this will be fixed for the next season! Thank you for pointing it out!

5 Likes

OH WHY DID YOU

I teased Loutre with it here! :rage:

Will the other crates be adjusted, so they also give a proper amount of gold as reward?

Just sad it affected the last day of the contest

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney