Not sure what to say about this messup

Seems fine. Gives some more incentive to do arena and coli fights.

Problem is, not everyone gets it.
So it sound like a Bug.
In which way… We dont know.

Everyone gets this but from copper crate only.

Winners go to top divisions.
Losers gets some gold.

If it wasn’t a gold contest I wouldn’t have brought it up but it’s not fair to spend 5 days grinding for 1% and then perblue error costs you your 1% due to people not getting 80 million gold while other did. It’s all about fairness

80M gives barely any gold :roll_eyes:

That’s ridiculous excuse.

It was only on coliseum in s22. Arena had significantly lower gold in the copper crates 400,000 vs 80M.

Personally I benefited from this, but if they’re worried about the gold economy, this could mess things up more.

On newer servers that’s a lot of points that can skew results

On older it may be diddly but new it’s impactful

Looks like this will be fixed for the next season! Thank you for pointing it out!

5 Likes

OH WHY DID YOU

I teased Loutre with it here! :rage:

Will the other crates be adjusted, so they also give a proper amount of gold as reward?

Just sad it affected the last day of the contest

By giving the lower players a chance to spend more gold? Alright lol.

No the top players getting ripped off really

But no one KNEW it would bug this way.

And therefore you cannot say 100% that someone counted with it to push themselves in the contest. Even if they did, it can´t guarantee you any of the Top 10 placements. It barely mashes up the other % tiers.

1 Like

I don’t go for gogo so it would make sense for me to not try this week since finishing lower gets me more gold and that’s more valuable then gogo chips atleast in newer servers so it opens up a whole can of worms really

BUT NO ONE KNEW THIS yesterday. Literally NO ONE.

What a shame, I knew this was too good to be true when I received that much Gold yesterday.

Oh well, back to the grind as usual, I guess lol

Cause no one checks the rewards lol

Yes and that’s why you cannot really go with the “everyone used it to gain advantage in contest”… because what advantage?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney