Not the brightest Idea for a concept

Heihei
HeiHei is the world's dumbest chicken :] #Moana's #chicken #wallpaper |  Disney sidekicks, Moana, Hey hey moana

Heihei is Moana’s Special sidekick, and though he isn’t the brightest, he proves to be useful and helps Moana complete her mission to return the Heart of Te Fiti.

Heihei is a innocent chicken who is caught in the crossfire of the city after sneaking into Moana’s basket.

"Squuuaaaaa!

Stats:

Yellow

Role: Control

Position: Backline

Stars: :star: :star:

Animations:

Entrance: Heihei pops his head out of a basket and jumps out

Basic Attack: Pecks at the creeps

Victory:Jumps up a flutters a bit

Defeat: Chokes on the rock

Skills:

White Skill: The Wrong Supplement
*`Heihei pecks at the ground and can either find a rock or nothing…

If Heihei finds nothing Heihei heals X HP and gains 5% Max Hp… If Heihei finds a rock, he picks it up and swallows it, When Heihei doesn’t get the rock down his throat he spits it at the enemy with the most Hp, decreasing armor by 25% and dealing X damage over time for 6 seconds.
There is an equal chance for both scenarios happening.

*Armor Decrease may fail above level X

Green Skill: BAWK!
Heihei Jumps back into his basket (for it never leaves the battlefield) and closes the lid. The lid then mysteriously opens and Heihei’s head pops out and Squaks loudly silencing all enemies for 11 seconds and adding 2 stacks of Fatigue to the nearest 2 enemies. After squaking Heihei stays in the basket until the he uses “BAWK!” again

Fatigue may fail on enemies above level X

Blue Skill: Saving The Heart
When an ally is below 15% of their max Hp Heihei Catches the Heart of Te Fiti as it falls out of his basket. When Heihei catches the heart that ally heals X Hp over 9 seconds and gains 3 stacks of Hardy.

Purple Skill: Drum Stick
Heihei now dodges 25% of attacks while in his basket. When he dodges an attack allies Allies green-skill cooldown reduces by 1 second.

Colldown reduction may fail if allly is above level X

Red Skill: Quite Blunt
While Heihei is in his Basket all allies attack speeds are increased by 40% and Heihei heals X Hp over 5 seconds
Heal may fail if Heihei is above level X

• X armor
  • X Skill power
  • X evasion

Friendships:

• `Heihei/Moana

Allies: Rapunzel, Mr. Big, Timon and Pumbaa
Campaign Name: Here we go again!
Campaign Story: Moana finds Heihei in her basket. Moana being as curious as she is, is determined to find out how Heihei mysteriously appeared in her basket while protecting him from creeps.
Buff: All allies gain have a 40% chance to gain two stacks of Hardy from "Saving The Heart"
Disk Power:
+X Skill power
+X Armor Negation
Gains 5% chance of Hardy per star equipped to disk.

• Heihei/Simba and Nala

Allies: Jafar/Fairy Godmother, Ducky and Bunny
Campaign Name: Tasty appetizer
Campaign Story: Simba and Nala are on their first hunt with the pride when they see Heihei wondering aimlessly through the city. They decide he is an easy meal and start to descend on the chicken while he is distracted.
Buff: Allies Gain 25% armor equal to max HP when continuously healing.
+X Armor Negation
+X Reality
Gain 10% armor per star equipped to disk.

21 Likes

@Rinoxer0nte
Great concept!

10 Likes

Clarity question: Is this supposed to be like Kronk’s White where either scenario has an equal chance of happening?

How long do the armor reduction and DoT from the rock effect last for?

How long is the Silence for?

Is Heihei able to do anything while staying in the basket between "BAWK!’ uses?

Also, is it Fatigue or Weakness? You mention both, but I think you mean one or the other.

Attack or movement speed? Or both?

Pumbaa*

Good concept!

3 Likes

I accidentally wrote one thing then another, and yes an equal chance…

I erased more than one thing moving though tabs… Making some things dissapear and I posted before I fixed them, not knowing they were there…

Would I get eliminated for changing Pumbaa’s name? @Scarlet_Captain :thinking:

Interesting concept, idk how u got him to work by himself but u did it,put seeing a duo with Pua would have been cool

1 Like

Well I think it is better this way… Thanks for the feedback though!

2 Likes

No,I totally agree! I just said it would have been nice,to see that

BAKAW

[Translation: I approve]

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:omg,that’s so good!

1 Like

grabs a magnifying glass

2 Likes

These kinds of changes are acceptable.

Reminds me of joy’s green skill fail chance…

It involves Joy’s level instead of ally/enemy levels

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney