Notes Today?🤞

According To @Polaris Patch Notes Are Dropping This Week! When Is The Patch Dropping?

. . . What? This seems to contradict itself.

5 Likes

What? :expressionless::thinking: I’m Just Asking Whenever are Notes Are Dropping

Polaris explicitly stated no Patch Notes this week. Are you asking about next week?

4 Likes

Oh lol I didn’t read that right! :stuck_out_tongue: this can be closed

1 Like

Yeah I was confused

1 Like

Hehe. No patch notes this week.

11 Likes

I thought polaris was gonna pull a sneaky one

2 Likes

5 Likes

Oh that’s too bad. Maybe next week.

2 Likes

Ah phooey.

I can understand how you read that wrong, like no, patch notes this week, with a pause
So you’re not alone on that, well you are as you’re the only one that got it wrong :stuck_out_tongue: but I get what you mean

3 Likes

At least it means no long writing for a patch notes this week :joy:

2 Likes

No notes​:belarus::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

That’s a pity, but they probably skipped the notes this week because next week it will be the server 5-6-7 merge…

3 Likes

Why would it ever have been this week? There’s no reason at all for there to have been patch notes today, I have no clue why so many people seem to have been expecting them.

Patch notes for 135 would be expected next Friday on the usual schedule.

But Patch Notes happen every two weeks. It has been 2 weeks

1 Like

Patches with cap raises in them happen every 2 weeks - and we just had one this week! That update there was just an intermediate server update to reshuffle heroes around for the new month & a few other bits :stuck_out_tongue:

But the cap raise was for servers 9-15 (as I recall), not an actual cap raise, where new ranks are introduced to the game, not just the server

Those are every 4 weeks, and it’s only been 3 :wink:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney