ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Lilo skips into the battlefield

Victory: Lilo does a small hula dance

K.O.: Lilo takes out a pillow and screams into it

Basic Attack: Lilo throws a pebble at an enemy, dealing X damage

SKILLS

White Skill: Exterminator
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Lilo throws Scrump, her doll, at the farthest enemy, which explodes, dealing X damage to the main target and X splash damage to surrounding enemies

Like this:

Green Skill: Punishment
Lilo dips some spoons in a glass jar filled with pickle juice and shakes it, granting all allies 80 energy

This effect is reduced against allies above level Z

Blue Skill: Behave
Lilo takes out a spray bottle and sprays an enemy, slowing their attack speed by 90% for 4 seconds

Slow may fail against enemies above level Z

Purple Skill: Outcast
Whenever Lilo uses “Exterminator”, she gains 25% attack speed. This skill stacks and resets every wave

Red Skill: Kapu
Lilo grants all allies Z armor whenever she is charmed

This may fail against allies above level Z

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Armor
+Z Skill Power

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Lilo - Stitch
Groovy Tunes
“Outcast” Grants More Attack Speed
Allies: Nick Wilde, Hades, Maui

• +X Skill Power
  • “Outcast” grants Lilo 5% more attack speed (increases by 1.25% for every added star)

Lilo - Kim Possible
What’s the Stitch?
Stunning Extermination
Allies: Dash, Miguel, Alice

• +X Skill Power
  • “Exterminator” now stuns enemies for 3 seconds (increases by 1.25 seconds for every added star)

Hope you liked it!

7 Likes
  • Did you like my new concept formatting?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

• I am no longer including friendship level requirements because level caps go too fast for the game to add a character based off of a concept

I love this concept. It’s very well thought out and I find her defeat animation hilarious. Maybe add something extra to her white skill like maybe a slow or a stun. Also her blue skill looks extremely underpowered, and if you want it to be a stun, then make it a stun.

2 Likes

Ok, this wording is a little off, it makes it seem like Lilo throws her doll at an enemy, then blows herself up… Yah the GIF corrects all mistakes but still…

Ok. Thx for the advice

1 Like

Non-voilent character! I mean she should get allocation as her skill too

I love Lilo and stitch.

“Non-violent”?

Tell that to Miguel, Alice, and a bunch more . . .

1 Like

Her Kim disk seems incredibly overpowered. 18 second stun to at least 2-3 heroes? I know tenacity is a thing, but that’s still too much.

I also agree that her blue skill doesn’t make much sense, slowed by 100% essentially means stunned (unless the goal of this is to synergise with Finnick etc.), and 2 seconds in the current meta is nothing.

Her purple doesn’t seem to synergise too well with her white skill at the moment - though that could just be because the white skill is very strong. With the kim disk one use of it and the battle would be all but over, rendering her purple moot.

Otherwise, I like the ideas!

1 Like

That is very helpful

Edit:

• “Behave” now slows enemies by 90% for 4 seconds. Instead of 100% for 2 seconds
  • Lilo’s “What’s the Stitch” disk now stuns for up to 8 seconds when maxed out

I am sorry about this mistake. I forgot how speed movement works

Please don’t revive topics @Space_Ranger_Eve. Also what you said doesn’t make sense

1 Like

You need to remove the link to this one.

I know, I know

You do not need to remind me, because I will do it eventually

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney