Okay, seriously, we need to have Defense hero bans in Arena/Coliseum

The amount of copy-paste teams is beyond ridiculous. Every team has at least 2-3 of the following: Hades, Angel, Mim, Mary, Zeus, Fairy Godmother, Drakken, Meg, and Mad Hatter. All of them are cancerous and make Arena and Coliseum compete with Surge for the dishonor of being the worst, most godawful mode in the game. And I already would rather slice my own fingers off than do Surge.

Hades, Angel, and Mad Hatter need to just be permanently banned from Defense lines.

The other troublemakers–like Ian, Drakken, Pocahontas, Fairy Godmother, Zeus, Meg, and Kronk–need to be cycled around in a selection of Temporary Off-Duties each week.

I don’t care what it is–something has to be done about this nonsense.

3 Likes

No, we don’t need that at all, it will make it only harder.

Especially for people with limited budget.

And it’s bunch of nonsense too.

4 Likes

Should make arena coli off duty heroes too like war :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Not really it adds uniqueness back to the game which it’s sorely lacking right now copy and paste teams are boring as all get out crack 1 you win them all yay week over move to the next same teams same result every month same thing

We just need the quick fight thing removed and replaced with a different way to gain points tbh

1 Like

Don’t forget Shego - always somehow gaining a huge load of energy, in like 2 seconds, and blasting your entire team out of existence, before you can even lay a finger on the enemy.

Also, I understand everyone else, but surprisingly, I never really see anyone use the Mad Hatter in arena or coliseum.

Jim…?
Otherwise, her energy gain is very slow, and Zeus makes it like impossible for her (and anyone else) to get full energy.

IMHO, what we need is for the alternative point bonuses to be capable of giving as many points as a Quick Win, maybe even a bit more. If someone wants to stick their orange-rank Hades and/or Gaston to prevent a Quick Win, fine, that’ll make it all the easier to max out the other points.

Even with Zeus(Ha), Ian(Go), and Angel being as widespread as they are in arena teams, it wasn’t until I got to C1 on the last week that I faced mostly the same lineup for most of my opponents (and even then, there was some variety with the other heroes used). Maybe server 2 is just less of a hive mind when it comes to PvP defenses? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The one time I got into div 1 there was an Eeyore team so…

Boring my advice is some are killable including hades if you arent killing him you are the problem. Its been discussed before and doesn’t need changing. There’s an art to it. If you haven’t figured out what that is then that’s your fault no one else’s.

Server 2 is/was way behind on the times

Back when there was uniqueness im assuming?

Fairly recently actually
Like a few months ago, after Zeus’ release

1 Like

Or more creative. :man_shrugging:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney