Okay, we need to talk about you guys, princess collection, and elsa

So I have come across at least 5 topics asking why elsa isn’t in the princess collection. She isn’t a princess, they get a list from Disney who the princesses are and elsa isn’t one of them. If you can’t accept it deal with it. Elsa isn’t a princess and you can’t do anything about it, she is a queen, heck she isn’t even that at the end of frozen 2. Please stop asking why she isn’t in their.

9 Likes

The next time someone asks about this… quote/redirect people to this thread!

If they do a Disney villain collection there will probably be a debate with barbossa and king Louie being in their or not

Yeah. People just need to accept things and move on.

Yeah, almost 26 years later and people are still debating if nightmare before Christmas is Christmas or Halloween, let’s hope this elsa debate 26 years later to lol

In this case I would say both, and where’s the sequel or spin off for two other holidays.lol

1 Like

So judging by your logic, neither Mulan nor Moana should be a part of that collection as they’re certainly not princesses.

The reason Elsa isn’t in that collection is not due to her not being a princess but rather the fact that the Frozen franchise and the Disney Princess franchise are two seperate things.

2 Likes

Technically they would be. Maui did state that as being the cheif’s daughter she would be a princess. And mulan married a war general

I’m not saying they don’t have roles of importance but they aren’t princesses. Maui was making a joke about princess stereotypes when he said that, he wasn’t saying that she would literally be a princess.

1 Like

Well yes, and no, she would be a (technically) princess

But I don’t want to argue so let’s drop it

1 Like

I agree, they are technically princesses due to their stereotypes and associations but they aren’t royalty.

3 Likes

Yeah the stereotypes are crazy, elsa does take a different path though, she goes queen and runs away because she is scared, sing a song we have had in our head for 7 years, goes back home, saves sister, becomes queen, is loved, hears voice, runs off (this time with friends), finds people, runs off (alone with a water pony), finds cave island, comes back, leaves kingdom, visits, is no longer queen. This just proves she isn’t a princess, you people who ask why she isn’t there in the collection literally just need to look at her life

3 Likes

You and Olaf could go head-to-head in a summary contest.

3 Likes

I am sorry @Grim_grinning_Ghost but Olaf would win since he can rearrange.

2 Likes

I’m a ghost, and you think I can’t do that

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney