Olaf’s Winter Adventure

Either I’m being really stupid or there’s a bug that is preventing me from playing Olaf’s Winter Adventure trial on server 22. Cannot get past the hero selection screen. It says “at least two of these heroes must be used” but all three are already pre-selected and cannot be unselected!

you can only use heroes which are able to freeze. only.

4 Likes

The line is stuck.

Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff + choose from: Mr.Big, Fear, Honey Lemon, Frozone, Miguel, Powerline, WALL-E, Baymax, Genie, LSB, Felix or Merida.

I am just baffled at the seemingly “free choice” of characters when they are locked. Why not just offer those that are needed if there is no free choice in selection?

3 Likes

Ah thanks so much for the clarification!

This campaign trial is the worst. My frozen heroes are purple, purple, and blue. I got to Stage 11. No way past it with Big, HL, and Fear. Now I have 14 days to let it sit there in the Trials area and insult me.

At least, the rewards are horrible. Loutre said the 30 weekly badge booster crates were put elsewhere. Well, they weren’t put in these two new trials (usually one trial would already have badge booster crates, so the Winter Weather Trials doesn’t count).

4 Likes

On mine, it loads with all three Frozen hero’s preselected, but it says 0/2. I can’t unselect any of the three. I can’t ever get the Fight buttton to enable.

Am I kissing something? Or do we have a big/series of bugs?

idk :flushed:

you need to select 2 out of 12 other heroes

aka. only heroes which are able to freeze (frozen heroes are a must, sadly)

1 Like

Luckily I unlocked the Red Skill Miguel and Powerline

What’s the point of having a story that is bound to level when most cannot finish the trials. By limiting the trials to freeze toons most of the player base will not be able to beat all levels and finish the story.

10 Likes

I finished the trial, so here is the full story

Story Olaf Trial

9 Likes

Trials are great but they shouldn’t scale to max team level of the server do maybe r5 for newer servers or r8 to give more people a chance at it

3 Likes

This trial would be so, so much easier if we weren’t forced to use the utter and complete trash bag that is Olaf.

2 Likes

This sucks! Why is it so absurdly difficult to beat?! Wow… Even with every character red9+ I’m stuck at 12! >:(

1 Like

I could not get past chapter 9.

R19 Elsa, R14 Honey Lemon and R15 Baymax.

2 Likes

I only have a R9 Fear and R8 Kristoff and the rest are trash and I breezed through10 chapters with 3 stars.

But I “love” how the difficulty changes dramatically at Chapter 11!

That’s me giving up on this trial event now since the rewards are trash anyway.

3 Likes

Sadly I don’t have Baymax or Genie leveled. Kristoff Red9 Elsa Red9 Olaf Red9 Honey Lemon Red12 Mr. Big & Koslov Red18 Fear Red18
Instantly dead on 12! King Louie destroys me Instantly with his bananas.
I really wanted the border but this is insane.
And to be completely honest seeing this as Christmas event sucks the fun out of the game for me. It was already pay2win but even with a Christmas event? No wonder so many people stop playing the game.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s me but have they changed the strength of the enemies? I finally beat 12! Now I’m stuck at 15 eventhough my Mr Big is Red 18, Fear Red 18, Kristoff Red 15, Elsa Red 14 and Olaf also red 14… I’m Instantly dead again… I’m so close and this is so frustrating

This trial sucks. Terrible event.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney