Old contest rewards

Very true. But that doesn’t mean they won’t penalize for their mistakes.

1 Like

So what do we do now? I have also collected it but now I’m scared to play cause I don’t want to use any of these by mistake. Is it safe to play and use what we got extra today or should we wait for a more official answer?

Considering all the glitches and changes they have done lately which have pissed off players, we deserve the extras at the very least :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I agree with @aph i collected them by mistake and then saw the extra stuff in my inventory and its still there just in case. Im sure per blue will figure it out and fix it

Everyone. PerBlue wouldn’t be able to take back the items anyway. They would have to reset the game back to when the server maintenance took place. But some people might’ve bought some deals after the server maintenance to now and it would take some time for PerBlue to refund the money. Some people might have taken surveys to reach VIP levels in the meantime.

My point is, ACCEPT THE GIFT. It was PerBlue’s mistake and they can’t reverse it. The damage has already been done.

1 Like

First, I want to thank everyone who did report this error. I appreciate your honesty and strong sense of community. We took a lot of time this afternoon to review what happened, weigh the options, and then execute on a plan forward.

Yes, this was an error on our part. No, we will not be removing the rewards from anyone who has collected them.

The reward mail messages are available to collect, but we have put a short expiration on them (less than 24 hours from now). Once they are gone, they are gone.

15 Likes

Thanks for all the free compensation!!!

2 Likes

It kind of sucks for those who couldn’t participate in this specific contest. Everyone is celebrating free rewards when I didn’t get anything. Wish I knew it would’ve been doubled.

Thank you for answering and thank you for letting us keep this. :slight_smile:

some people just amaze me…

The rewards weren’t free else you’d have them, they are duplictae rewards for those that participated.
Sure they doubled the reward but they were earned from the server contest when we worked together as a server for rewards. All you had to do was log in and participate for 1 min to receive these.
If you made no effort at all for your server and didn’t participating - you deserve absolutely nothing no matter how entitled you feel.

9 Likes

No hay problema @Polaris

Absolutely

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney