Old contest rewards

@Polaris I wasn’t even paying attention when I did this but I went through my mailbox and collected a bunch of stuff including old contest rewards that I think was from the server contest. I didn’t use any of them so they’re sitting in my inventory. Was this intentional?

3 Likes

I just did the same thing

No I wasn’t. I spent money on my account and don’t want to be banned for stupidly collecting rewards I already received thank you. If that’s what you want go right ahead.

1 Like

En verdad dudo que nos sancionen por recoger esas recompenzas ya que eso es un error del juego lo minimo que llegarian a hacer seria o quitarnoslas si no las usamos o dejarlas como un regalo @Polaris espero tu respuesta a esta duda

I knew it.
Someone would bring this up instead of cashing in and shut their trap.
And the OP flagged the forum manager.
This is beyond me.

2 Likes

Eu sei que eu agradeço

1 Like

Just take it end enjoy spending!

2 Likes

Noone gets an account shut down for this.
It’s not your fault. See it as a player appreciation token for nerfed Invasion rewards.

3 Likes

Uh yeah I did flag the moderator. The date even said November 25th. If you wanna be a thief go right ahead. I’m not going to apologize to anyone for being honest .

1 Like

You’re honestly delusional if you think PB wouldn’t have caught on this without anyone saying anything.

I got them as well, and so did some of my guild mates.

1 Like

I’d like to know also. I also collected these and do not want any problems. OP is completely right to bring this up to attention so that we know if we are going to keep these or not. I also would not risk loosing my account over some rewards. I am happy to get them but if I’m not suppose to have them I want to know what to do.

2 Likes

Everyone lets be grateful and call it

“PerBlue’s best bug”

6 Likes

You did collect the rewards, didn’t you?
And if you are unsure you can always get in touch with CS

1 Like

I collected by mistake without realizing what they were. I work night shift and forgot today was Tuesday, not monday. But unlike you I didn’t use it. It’s still in my inventory so they can take it back.

1 Like

Either way I owned up to my mistake unlike the rest of you sitting here telling me I’m wrong for speaking up about a mistake.

2 Likes

I didn’t get the rewards on my main account for some reason?

But I’m sure it’s just a bug. It’s fine and don’t worry. You won’t get in trouble for it.

Probably not considering a bunch of people clearly used their extra rewards already. But it doesn’t matter to me.

The point is we were already rewarded for that contest. We were not supposed to receive that mail today and there’s a bunch of people here mad because I spoke up lol guess that means no one gets to cheat?

Nobody should be banned over this. It’s Perblues mistake not the players.

1 Like

And you saw how well that worked out over the invasion mistake when tons of players ended up getting warnings to be banned next time they took advantage of a glitch

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney