Old heroes Vs New Heroes

Why old heroes have level limitation for control skills, while new heroes don’t have its? I think it absolutely unfair. New heroes must have level limitation for control skills too.

3 Likes

Because everyone is keep telling me that the company needs to make money and keep releasing overpowered heroes. That’s how they keep the game alive.
I think it’s BS and poor game design but I’m not a whale so who am I to demand more balancing?

2 Likes

An interesting thing, new characters mostly deal damage with their controlling attacks, which is upgradable. Some are not, and they are level-restricted(Such as Flynn’s blue skill).

This highlights a problem with the game that needs to be addressed. Older heroes are being left behind and can’t compete with newer ones, even with refreshes now, due to the skills the newer heroes have.

No refreshes will fix older heroes without their actual skills being addressed in thos refreshes.

Most players cant afford to max out anyone anymore, or havent ever been able to on the first few servers. So only the mega whales ate winning anything now. It’s sad to see the game going in this direction, but if PB wants to fix it, they do have to completely overhaul older characters for it to happen.

6 Likes

Well, except for Jack Sparrow…

1 Like

Maybe with red skills they going to have a new refresh

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney