On Vacation!

I’m going on vacation next week and will be blissfully disconnected from the internet! While I’m gone, Support will still be answering tickets, and the release will be great, but you won’t see quick communication here. Any big issues or questions, please send in a support ticket. I’ll see you in July!

20 Likes

Good for you Polaris, I hope you enjoy your calming time next week. See you July!

10 Likes

Have nice holidays!

7 Likes

Have a wonderful time!

I feel like I should make a joke about postcards

8 Likes

Have a great vacation!

10 Likes

Have an outstanding vacation.
Enjoy and hope you have a blast!

4 Likes

We promise that during your vacation, nothing will happen. Enjoy your vocations @Polaris we waiting you back on july.
tenor

4 Likes

Have a nice vacation @Polaris! We promise nothing will go wrong! You deserve this!

7 Likes

Have a nice vacation @Polaris! You definitely deserve it since you work so hard, from answering all our questions, to making sure updates are good, to dealing with all our complaints! Relax and focus on you. We will take good care of the forum!

8 Likes

So @Etesian will be the one in charge or who will be?

Who knows? Maybe. I think so too but then I think @Etesian was either promoted or fired as community manager

Is there anyone else from PertBlue here that will take his place during his vacation? Do we know him/her?

Goodbye, for now.

Also don’t die and gave fun!

No

(10 characters)

I guess she/he will take care about players for this week.

3 Likes

@Elliot! Wow

You will be missed for the week! Hopefully our ticket is fixed before you go, since you have been helping us with it already.

Have a great week off!

2 Likes

Sorry for the late response. I just saw this thread. However I still am hoping @POLARIS Has a wonderful time on there Vacation & returns to us here on the forum safe & well rested.

I’m sure Polaris will be sorely missed by all during there absence.

:crown:
:angel:

3 Likes

Welcome back @Polaris, I hope you enjoyed your vacation!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney