Once upon a DHBM

Hello. My nickname is Storybrooker. My inspiration for this nickname was ABC’s TV series “Once Upon A Time”. Disney gave the permission to the show to use characters such us Elsa, Merida, Tiana, Ariel, Aladdin and even more Disney characters. So, I thought “Wouldn’t be great if OUAT characters join DHBM?”. Even though I’m pretty sure this is not so possible, I thought it was a good idea making this concept. So here are my concepts for Emma Swan, Regina Mills aka The Evil Queen and Henry Mills. Hope u like them.

Emma Swan
:star::star:

Role: Damage
Quote: "“People are gonna tell who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ‘No, this is who I am.’ You want the people to look at you differently? Make them.”
Entrance: Simply walks to the battle
Basic Attack: Sword Hits

White Skill
THE DARK SWAN

Emma becomes the DarkOne and unleashes dark magic to the closest enemy dealing x damage to him.

Green Skill
SHERIFF OF STORYBROOKE
PhotoEditor_20190715_170757216
Emma targets with her gun the closest opponent freezing him for x seconds and causing him x damage per second

Blue Skill
THE SAVIOR
PhotoEditor_20190715_171337813
Emma makes a protection spell giving to herself and her allies, shield for x seconds.

Purple skill
RED LEATHER JACKET
PhotoEditor_20190715_171544599
When Emma reaches 0 HP, fully revives with a healing spell and gains shield for herself for x seconds.

Victory: Puts her sword in its case and smiles
Defeat: Her sword break to pieces

Friendships:
Emma Swan and Henry Mills
“MOTHER AND SON BONDING”
Allies: Joy, Bo Peep, Hiro

Emma Swan and Quorra
“NEW ALLIES”
Allies: Merida, Elsa, Megara

Regina Mills

Role: Damage
Quote: “As wicked as you think you are, you’re not even in my league.”
Entrance: Appears magicaly in a cloud of purple smoke
Basic attack: Fireballs

White skill
RIP HIS HEART

Regina rips the heart of the closest opponent, charming him for x seconds.

Green skill
SIMPLE MAGIC
PhotoEditor_20190715_173024832
Regina uses magic at the closest opponent, causing him x damage.

Blue skill
LOCATOR SPELL
PhotoEditor_20190715_173147378
Regina makes a locator spell and taunts the weakest opponent for x seconds.

Purple skill
MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL

When Regina reaches 0 HP, traps the closest opponent in a mirror for x seconds causing him x damage per second and fully revives.

Victory: Takes a red apple from her pocket and looks proud at it
Defeat: Dissappears magicaly in a cloud of purple smoke.

Friendships:
Regina Mills & Tia Dalma
“TEAMMATES IN MAGIC”
Allies: Hades, Ursula, Merlin

Regina Mills & Sally
“HALLOWEEN AT THE CASTLE”
Allies: Scar, The Queen Of Hearts, Elastigirl

Henry Mills
PhotoEditor_20190715_173415888
Role: Support
Quote: “I’m done reading about heroes. I want to be one”
Entrance: Rides his motorcycle
Basic attack: Sword hits

White skill
THE AUTHOR
PhotoEditor_20190715_173812481
Henry uses his magic quill to heal his allies by x HP

Green Skill
CREATING PORTALS

Henry throws a magic bean to his opponents, dizzying them for x seconds.

Blue skill
POWER OF THE STORYBOOK

Henry opens his book, charming his opponents with Snow White’s story for x seconds

Purple skill
YOUR CARRIAGE AWAITS
PhotoEditor_20190715_174257277
At the start of every battle, Henry passes through his opponents with his motorcycle causing x damage.

Victory: Smiles showing his white shiny teeth
Defeat: Henry just leaves his sword to the ground

Friendships:
Henry Mills & Regina Mills
“LONG LIVE THE QUEEN”
Allies: Vaneloppe, Violet, Buzz Lightyear

Henry Mills & Aladdin
“MOTORCYCLES AND MAGIC CARPETS”
Allies: Genie, Hercules, Robin Hood

I know it’s not possible for them to come in DHBM, but what do you think about my concept?

4 Likes

Not bad,but they belong to the Unlikely character concept

3 Likes

Pretty good concepts; I liked this show as well, but never finished it. I plan to finish it though!

You have to at least until season 6. If you like the ending there stop in season 6. But if you’re intrigued from the ending, then watch season 7 too.

I never heard of these characters…

@Champion_David you should watch the series. It’s the best series ever. I freely recommend it.

I have started watching it and i am half way through season 4. I cant wait until Merida is introduced!

Season 4 is my favorite… Along with season 5 (b part) and season 6

I dont know this,but is this a on-topic cause i dont know these guys

@King_Gaston_IV they are from a TV series called “once upon a time”. And what do you mean ‘on-topic’?

I dont know it,so i wanted to know if it was disney.and on topic means the opposite of off topic.

Well, it’s not actually disney but Disney and the ABC cooperated to create this series

Yeah i woundnt really count that as disney either. Once upon a time had a lot of storybook caharacters not just disney. Snow white, and a lot of the others in the show were characters on the free market which means anyone can use them in any stories they want. I appreciate the thought you put into them though. Sorry to be a downer again but their are plenty of disney pixar heroes that haven’t been added yet why dont you work on some of those.

Lol i think one of my biggest cridisisms would be dont think so far out of the box. Your coming up with good ideas it the character choices that are the issues.

Can i challenge you to make some characters. I can list some if you accept. I think that would be an easier way to see what ppl would like. Im sure youd have other requests from ppl too. Probably less bad critics too

I’m already running a concept right now. It’s “New heroes concept”. You can check it out. I’d like your opinion.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney