Once Upon A Time - After Ever After

Hello everyone , it’s me - the one and only Scarlet Captain. With the creation of my Emma Swan concept i decided to share with you a new out-of-forum project I’ve made. I’m a wattpad author and I’m writing a fanfiction book called “Once Upon A Time - After Ever After” which is based on the series “Once Upon A Time” which - from what I’ve heard - is streaming on Disney+.
The main story is this (I’ll explain it simply and not much spoily for the people who haven’t watched the series yet): Hope Jones-Swan, an 18-year-old girl and grand-daughter of Snow White, decides to leave her hometown, Storybrooke, and go study in New York City, in the neighborhood of Crown Heights. What Hope doesn’t know is that the people of Crown Heights are actually cursed fairytale characters and she’s the only one who can break the curse and save everyone.
The story contains characters, objects and references to many Disney characters, just like the og series did. My story, to be exact, contains the characters Moana (from Moana), Jack Sparrow (from The Pirates of the Caribbean), Taran and the Horned King (from The Black Cauldron) and Queen Narissa (from Enchanted).
To make you more interested in the story, here’s a part of Chapter 1: Welcome to Crown Heights.

Chapter 1: I

Their heartbeat was growing even louder as their footsteps were echoing in the empty forest. They never knew they could run so fast. Their steps becoming even bigger, their grip even stronger. He was holding her hand this entire time and every third second, he was yelling “Don’t look back!” because what was after them was the darkest magic in every realm. And there was no escape.
“Stop!” she yelled. “No, keep running! We’re almost there!” he replied. “It’s hopeless, Sinbad! But I must make sure THIS stays safe” said the woman, holding something small in her fist. “Layla…” he tried to convince her to stay. Her green eyes, sparkling with fear and confidence - a combination not so good for this powerful woman - were begging him to let her go. Sinbad grabbed her in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss, like it was their last.
The fog was covering the whole kingdom, piece by piece, swallowing it in a vortex of darkness. She looked at him one more time and clenched her fist. “I have to go. We don’t have much time” she said, sweeping a tear from her eyes. Sinbad put her head in his hands. “You know what to do.” He nodded. They both had a task to complete, even if they had to take different paths. Layla started drifting away but a voice made her turn back. “Layla!” he said. “I’ll find you!” She smiled. “You can try!” She then started running getting lost in the darkness of the woods.
Sinbad was standing there by himself, staring at the forest in front of him and keeping his lovely’s crystal-clear face in his mind. A thunder woke him up. ‘Run!’ it said to him. Passing through the trees, this forest looked endless and the darkness was everywhere, covering his eyes, but never his mind and his heart.
He was running deeper into the forest until the sea’s cool aura covered his body, giving him the chills of traveling. He was tasting the salt in his lips, along with his every journey.
His ship was standing right there. ‘The Black Pearl’ waiting for his owner to come back.
Sinbad went on deck and looked at the sea. Peaceful but not for long. The storm coming from everywhere was making nature itself subdue to the magic’s will.
Sinbad put his hands in his pocket and pulled out a green, glowing stone. He remembered Layla’s eyes. How much he wanted to have her in his arms and kiss her one more time. Feel her taste on his tongue just once again, feel the warmth of her skin in his palm. He kissed the stone and throw it in the ocean.
He turned around and there was nothing. The fog was here. He looked deep in the darkness of the storm, hoping for Layla to come back. But he was alone. And as the darkness was covering him, his love’s image from his mind was slowly fading away, in a dark, deep abyss in a corner of his soul. And Sinbad was no more. Everyone was no more!

If you want to read the rest of the story, you can read it here and I’d really appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thank you all!!!

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney