One-Dimensional Quorra, Quorra, and more Quorra

Look at the Arena, it’s quorra, quorra, and more Quorra. What’s the best way to counter a Quorra? Answer: An even stronger Quorra.

Devs, You are lowering the creative fun aspect of the game you initially tried so hard to create.

Note that Its “lowering”, not destroying. It’s still there, just lowered.

It’s ridiculous to the point that I add a strong quorra into lineup, and a 15k power difference is immediately compensated. Please readjust the system and make the game as fun as it was before.

Tia and Maleficent are good against her, as well as Ralph thanks to the silence and stun he has of you can keep him alive long enough. I like backing them up with Nick since he charms the front enemy which is fairly frequently Quora, or a high damage dealer like Barbossa to take her out before she uses her white.

2 Likes

I don’t think op was looking for counters. I think his last paragraph sums it up. Also, I don’t think you should have to base your whole team on countering one character. That seems over powered to me

1 Like

She absolutely needs changing. Not nerfing, changing.

I’m bored with swapping out one or two characters in my team for arena, it’s been like this for months now…

1 Like

A nerf to her purple skill would be all it takes. Changing it to either 10% of remaining hp, or 10% total on top of normal damage would both balance her out. It’s only the 10% of total hp per hit that makes her so ridiculous.

That’s kinda change in my books ;p What I meant by change was reworking her skills set rather than reducing radius or damage numbers

Edit: TBH anything that takes her from the only pick for dps in arena to one of a selection.

Yes, Quorra is just too strong. Not only is she pretty tanky thanks to her role as front line damager, but she also has a ton of Tenacity. And her range is still ridiculous.

Maybe the white skill shouldn’t be considered a melee attack, just so her attacks may target a single enemy at a time? It’d still be a tank shredder, and would still work nicely with knockback, because if the target dies early, the skill effect’d jump onto the second enemy.

Quorra is fine. She totally has counters. No matter what is done, someone will be the best, and some will be crying for a Nerf. Leave it alone devs.

70% max health damage to all five heroes is not fine lol. And this situations DO happen, it’s not like I’m exaggerating

1 Like

No one is saying there aren’t counters, we are saying no 1 hero should be strong enough that you have to run their counter, regardless of what the other 4 members of their team are.

2 Likes

I don’t have the issue with her usually like everyone seems to. It’s a game of strategy, and she is definitely powerful, but there are enough people who can counter her that ss long as you aren’t only focusing on five or ten people there are ways of dealing with her, and Moana, and any of those other guys that are rediculously strong. The point isn’t to have one team that can beat anything, and i feel they’ve done a pretty good job making sure every hero has someone who can take them down. The fact that there are half a dozen good ways to take out Quora out of the forty three heroes in the game is pretty good, especially since a few of the new characters are good at dealing with her.

Yes, there are heroes that can deal with her, but there is no true counter because the real meaning of a counter is if “A can neutralize B even if 2-3 lvls down.” An example would be elastigirl destroying Jessie.
The criticism is not quorra destroying the system, but making it too one dimensional. Evidences don’t lie: top 20 in arena are all quorras, and half of them is quorra + wall e
A big % of people play this game to enjoy creativity, not a digital pat in the back via power leveling.

1 Like

We could maybe start by removing luck factor. In version 1.3 I could run different teams and end up 5 times in row with the same result/hp. Now, I’m using a single quorra team in Arena and I can beat nearly every other team (ralph/walle/tia included which should not be the case) based on some random luck who triggers the white skill first.

I hope that this random outcome is not perblue’s fix how to make fights more diverse.

I’ve seen Ursula as a pretty effective counter to Quorra and her teammates. As always, it’s about finding the right team. Zurg can be just as bad if he’s allowed to charge up.

1 Like

She is a classic damage character, has huge power output; but with the right mix can be taken down.

Zurg is the same, if you take the wrong characters against him he will wipe out your entire team in no time.

Moana too, if you don’t approach her accordingly she is very capable of going solo and winning on her own.

That’s how damage characters work, stop complaining and learn to counter them.

3 Likes

Learn to read. The title says one dimensional, not impossible.

I can read just fine, but did you? I never said impossible.

My point is, the same applies too all damage characters. If Quorra gets nerfed (again), it will be Zurg, it it’s not Zurg, it will be Moana etc.

Learn to counter whoever the most popular damage character is at the time and you will be fine.

To be honest quorra is definitely one of the strongest but with all new characters she can be managed quite easily with ursula or even maleficent and judy. That’s part of the game in arena I’ve seen lots of non meta team but every team has a weakness or two it’s agame of rock paper scissors

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney