One Kill Vanellope

Once again, I have hit yet another roadblock in my friendships.

My latest Vanellope.

She one kills every single person on my team and dosen’t give a chance to attack at all. Lock, Shock and Barrell friendship with Cheshire Cat has like 15 million team power on them and their 2 million and Vanellope just ignores and knock them down like they’re nothing. Fear friendship with Anger is just a curb stomp not a single person gets a chance to attack.

I know this has been just recently, but can you please just tone her down so I can move on.

2 Likes

Cool story, but no.

Upgrade your heroes like everyone else.

3 Likes

How about raising Ralph or Vanellope?

Also, Power always was a meaningless number. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Not very helpful in a friendship campaign where they aren’t available to be used.

6 Likes

Ah that is true. But those are… problems associated with refreshes.

1 Like

You know, with 200+ Heroes so far, unless you use mountainloads of Gold Crates as well as a high amount of Stamina, it’s gonna get harder and harder to manage their Ranks and Stars.

With that said, @Mister_Toon , Power-Ups you receive from Missions are your best bet…at least for me.

4 Likes

Either use mission power ups or upgrade your heroes further.

They both have their pros and cons.

Getting enough power ups may take a VERY long time. However, it does drastically change the tide of the battle.

Upgrading your heroes might drain your stamina and gold, but you will have, as I am hearing, a very overpowered hero leveled up that you can use in the future

2 Likes

I know, I tried to do my Donald and Scrooge campaign and hit a roadblock because Ralph would instakill and my hero’s couldn’t one shot, I also can’t upgrade because I’m only at level 78 and stuck at orange, my only bet is upgrades, which didn’t really make a difference. Keep trying though!

1 Like

You know that by spending stamina you gain team levels, right?

2 Likes

Yes but it be really tedious, it takes days just to increase my level without VIP, thankfully, I used a VIP pass so I can power promote

I am at max level and have spent no $ on VIP. Green Flame?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney