Only The Cards Will Tell ๐Ÿƒ (Facilier Concept)

Time to do the Voodoo Shadow Man Of Louisiana the infamous Dr. Facilier! After doing my Mama Odie Concept I thought why not do probably one of the most overlooked Disney villains Facilier hope you guys enjoy!
Facilier is a :star2::star2: mid-line control

โ€œYour in my world Now, Not yours.โ€

Sometimes it ainโ€™t easy to fight all those creeps you might need a little help from the Voodoo prince of New Orleans, There to help unknowing allies and to curse unknowing enemies Facilier is a great add to the team or is heโ€ฆ

Stats At Purple 0+ lvl 80+
Max HP: 30k
Skill Power: 1895
Basic Damage: 2079
Armor: 1034
Reality: 987

Basic Attack: Facilier conjures up a shadow like sword and sends it to a enemy dealing damage

Victory: Facilier takes out a box of magic and opens it and laughs as a fiery face roars
Like this:
Defeat: A swarm of shadows surround Facilier and Faciliers shadow cowers behind him while Facilier has a shocked and frightened face
Kinda like this:

Skills

White: Persuasive Fortune
Passive: Every 7 seconds Faciliers shadow appears and mimics any attacks or skills Facilier is currently doing for 7 seconds, except all attacks done by Faciliers shadow deal piercing damage. Piercing damage causes all attacks to go through enemies, dealing damage to all enemies this includes basic attacks there are certain skills that the Shadow canโ€™t mimic.

Active: Facilier takes out a Deck Of cards taking out one for an ally the card given to the Ally creates a link between that ally and the closest enemy. Cards given increase allies Skill Power, Armor and reality by X for the 10 seconds. This is also applied to the linked enemy but instead of buffs these are debuffs to the enemy.
This skill can be done by Faciliers shadow

Green: A Deals a Deal ~Fantasticโœจ~
Facilier grabs his Skeleton Necklace and uses it to bite the Linked enemy dealing X damage and turning them into a frog for 7 seconds. Frog enemies have all the same debuffs given to them by the link plus X less Basic damage.
This skill can not be done by Faciliers shadow

Blue: Friends On The Other Side ~Fantasticโœจ~
Now every 3rd basic Attack done by Faciliers shadow causes all of Faciliers shadow friends to be summoned once summoned they go through the enemy team dealing X damage and scaring all enemies.
Each enemy scared gives Facilier X Skill Power

Purple: Voodoo Fortune!
Once Facilier is below 30% Of his Max HP he blows Voodoo dust to The 3 closest enemies charming them for 7 seconds, all damage done by these enemies while charmed heals Facilier for X Health.
The charmed enemies are cursed for the duration
This can only happen once
May fail on 2 enemies

Red: Voodoo Hoodoo!
All damage done to allies that equals up to 5% of there Max HP or more will be converted into healing and given to Facilier.
May fail against allies higher than level X

Disks

Facilier/Mama Odie
Lesson Learned!
+2300 Reality
Allies: Jack Jack, Ursula and Tia Dalma
โ€Friends On The Other Sideโ€ Now heals all allies for damage dealt Facilier gains X armor for each ally healed

Facilier/Ursula
Magic For A Price!
+3000 Max HP
Allies: Zurg, Genie and Tia Dalma
Every time โ€A Deals a Dealโ€ is used all damage characters gain X reality and armor, Facilier gains X increased basic damage for each character affected by this boost.

Hope you enjoyed this concept who should I do next?

• Remake my Donald Duck concept
  • Gumball Concept (Unlikely Concept)
  • Zazu Concept
  • Darwin Concept (Unlikely Concept)

0 voters

5 Likes

Not sure I exactly understand the point of the link?? :slight_smile:

The link is there to share the buff and the debuff sorry if you were confused about this
THanks for reading!
:tada::grin:

1 Like

Btw thereโ€™s a new concept corner on the forum @Lovely.

I know
Do I move this Concept there?

1 Like

No just put your future concepts there. This is a well designed concept- I really like that purple skill.

Iโ€™m glad you like it and Iโ€™ll make sure to move the rest of my concepts there thx for the info!
:grin::tada: thanks for reading

Also you never posted an entrance

1 Like

After rereading, the quote is incorrect, it should be,

โ€œYour in my world now, Not your world.โ€

i think. :thinking:

1 Like

Slam the concept button* beautiful

:scream:damn you just have to make mine look badโ€‹:pensive:lol anyway he looks really cool :joy:cant wait for more concepts

Watch your mouth please

1 Like

Explain to me how i used inappropriate language?

The d word

1 Like

Thats not a cuss wordโ€ฆStop being so sensitive damn

Iโ€™m not being sensitive. If you read the guideline, you will get it

1 Like

Iโ€™m just asking nicely

1 Like

Ok I stopped

Thank you good sir

2 Likes

:+1: no problem

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | ยฉ Disney