Only Time Will Tell

Hey, guys. I really hate to do this, but there’s a decent chance I’m not going to be able to return to the forums.

The device I am using is rapidly deteriorating with connective problems and efficiency, and I’m finding it more and more difficult to use. So with a new device, I’ve downloaded DHBM and have been taken from Server 1 to 19 (which I’m cool with). But, this new device also has a major flaw when I attempted to make a different forum account and ditch @The_Ambassador.

I can’t make the damn thing.

I frankly forgot all of my passwords for this account and emails linked to the account, so there’s no chance of me recycling the Ambassador on my new device. My only choice is to make a new account on new one, which I’m having some difficulty with. I can’t find any type of button reading “Register” or something along those lines, and when I click Log In, there is only a Sign-In, not a new account register. Plus, any page that isn’t a written topic cuts off my top toolbar. This could just be me being unobservant and moronic, but if it isn’t . . . I’m screwed. So please, help if you know anything.

If all hope is lost and I can’t sign back into the forums, I want y’all to know that this is really hard. I’ve enjoyed these forums every day, and I find it terrible that I have to leave, unlike the others who have left on their own intentions (No offense intended!) So if this is goodbye, it’s a really sappy one.

So, goodbye. Only time will tell if I can stay.

4 Likes

Have you connected to one of the things if you do you can connect to it and keep everything.

But if you do go adiós.

1 Like

It’s not the connection thats the issue. Being a new phone, the connection is picture perfect. It’s my fault on account of the fact that I didn’t keep track of any passwords, so I’m resorting to making an entirely new account. Which shouldn’t be too much of a hassle . . . Unless you’re me.

Man, that’s really bad! I assume you’ve tried all the passwords you can remember? Also, if you want to at least stay in touch with a few of us, we have a forum guild on server 19 called New Start Plus!

3 Likes

It has…max members already… But someone may be kicked from it soon. No promises!

@Polaris is this something maybe you can help with??

If not, Goodbye @The_Ambassador

1 Like

Once I get to Level 25, I’ll join with no hesitation if there are open spots :heart: I didn’t try any passwords because absolutely nothing came to mind.

Just change your current username to use your current username as your “new” username. Sad to see you go (not completely I hope)

1 Like

Join the jolly dodo on s19
And plus losing your passwords isn’t that big a deal, you can try for a password change. Or contact support.

Have you recovered your In-game account? Going to the Forums via the Game might take you here back to your old account…

You can access your server 1 account with your new device if you had a recovery method set up. If not, link your server 19 account to a recovery method and then contact support. They’ll be able to help you recover it.

Once you have the server 1 account, using the forums button will automatically log you into the forum account linked to that game account. You can then change the email and password on the forums preferences page.

7 Likes

Woo-hoo! Thanks so much all of you, especially @Polaris! Loving the new account much more!

Don’t know why this was flagged, welcome back!

4 Likes

Yahoo!!! You are still alive!!!

:smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, it was immediately flagged the exact moment I posted. Don’t understand why the system hid it.

Again?

10 characters

…Uh… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

something must be broken…

. . . Well, I don’t see how this qualifies as spam, and I can conclude that the flagging systems gone haywire for me :joy: any thoughts, @Polaris?

You are currently chat silenced.

Most likely a new account restraint. Hopefully that’ll wear off in a bit.

This should work.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney