Only Time Will Tell

It has…max members already… But someone may be kicked from it soon. No promises!

@Polaris is this something maybe you can help with??

If not, Goodbye @The_Ambassador

1 Like

Once I get to Level 25, I’ll join with no hesitation if there are open spots :heart: I didn’t try any passwords because absolutely nothing came to mind.

Just change your current username to use your current username as your “new” username. Sad to see you go (not completely I hope)

1 Like

Join the jolly dodo on s19
And plus losing your passwords isn’t that big a deal, you can try for a password change. Or contact support.

Have you recovered your In-game account? Going to the Forums via the Game might take you here back to your old account…

You can access your server 1 account with your new device if you had a recovery method set up. If not, link your server 19 account to a recovery method and then contact support. They’ll be able to help you recover it.

Once you have the server 1 account, using the forums button will automatically log you into the forum account linked to that game account. You can then change the email and password on the forums preferences page.

7 Likes

Woo-hoo! Thanks so much all of you, especially @Polaris! Loving the new account much more!

Don’t know why this was flagged, welcome back!

4 Likes

Yahoo!!! You are still alive!!!

:smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, it was immediately flagged the exact moment I posted. Don’t understand why the system hid it.

Again?

10 characters

…Uh… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

something must be broken…

. . . Well, I don’t see how this qualifies as spam, and I can conclude that the flagging systems gone haywire for me :joy: any thoughts, @Polaris?

You are currently chat silenced.

Most likely a new account restraint. Hopefully that’ll wear off in a bit.

This should work.

Hmmm You didn’t finish the tutorial??

1 Like

Ah ha! Called it!!!

1 Like

There’s a system that prevents someone from posting in the same thread with 2 different accounts. The posts are flagged as spam. No sockpuppeting allowed!

1 Like

Shhhh boi! I don’t want the meme police 2 come after me.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney