Open 10 diamond crate bug?

I used the use 10 feature of the diamond crates and got what is in the below screenshot. As you can see, I didn’t not get a hero drop. Why is this the case?

Thank you

Was it a 10× diamond crates item or 10 diamond crates opened in one go?

1 Like

Its probably a bug that @Polaris needs to fix

Were the crates items in your inventory or were they bought with diamonds through the menu?
In theory it should not make a difference but the guaranteed full hero drop is only specifically mentioned when you “buy 10” so I guess it is possible that it doesn’t apply to crates which aren’t “bought”

1 Like

I used the “Use 10” feature on the reg diamond crates

1 Like

So basically they have the same drop rates of a 1 diamond crate, it just opens them at the same time, so a hero drop isn’t definite even though you normally get one anyway

2 Likes

They must have been in the inventory because you can see it in the background

1 Like

Interesting, it was always told that the benefit of the x10 item as opposed to 10 single items was the guaranteed hero drop, as with the x10 purchase.

:thinking: either that was totally wrong, or something is broke :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

No. Every time I’ve used the “Use 10” diamond crate button, I’ve gotten at least 1 Full Hero

I open 1300 Normal diamond crates in total, and a lot of times i don’t get a single hero, but with the x10 crates (the one you can only use 1) i always get, so if you open the normal diamond crates using the “use 10” is the same as opening one by one but faster, and the x10 crate is like buying the 10 crates for 2k diamonds that guarantee a hero, because of that the x10 crates are better then the normal diamond crates.

2 Likes

That is a much better way to explain it!

1 Like

Ahhh I see, I thought the OP had opened a x10 item - if they didn’t, and just did a ‘use 10’, then yeah, no guaranteed hero. :slight_smile:

You only get a guaranteed hero drop with the BUY x10 diamond crates i.e. spending 2590 diamonds to buy them.

1. The x10 Diamond crate item only guarantees hero chips and not a hero.
  2. Using open x10 guarantees you nothing in addition to standard pulls of single crates.

edit: Full hero drop odds are something like 1 in 4 crates anyway so you are very likely to get a hero drop per x10 pull.

2 Likes

This is incorrect. You’ve been lucky sure, but one is not guaranteed anything outside standard drops with open x10.

1 Like

I think the confusion is between the ‘x10 crates’ inventory item, and the single crate item with ‘use 10’ buttton. OP did the latter, hence no hero drop, whereas the actual x10 item does indeed contain a hero drop

1 Like

I’m 99% positive the x10 item doesn’t guarantee a hero drop. I recall it guaranteeing hero chips from the text description when they got introduced. I’m not sure how to confirm it besides testing.

Well I’ve used the “Use 10” button various times, and not once did I not get a hero

It’s quite unlucky not to get one - On average you should get 2 full heroes from 10 crates. It can happen, though :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It has happened to me. Once. Only once. But once.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney