Open letter to Perblue

Nope, I don’t think so. S12 was an European server, now it’s an American.
But I simply don’t know who makes activity the decision to adapt server regions.

I see a number of you are suffering from the sunk cost fallacy. A quick Google might save you further pain and heart break

1 Like

Of course this isn’t LoL and it’s a different genre on a different platform. I am talking about hero balance.

Of course they have to make money in a different way, and of course they need to make it interesting. But is different than what it was in the beginning, it is requiring much more money than before. It is raising the max level faster and faster, the cost of stamina is absurd. Also, they are launching new heros much faster too. That’s what I am talking about.

1 Like

I don’t know about you but I think it’s quite boring to level the latest heroes because they are so OP that you even can’t finish up your dailies like City Watch it you encounter them there (I’m refering to Randall Boggs obviously).
If a game is only about how you level the latest OP hero asap and equip his disk asap I don’t see any strategy in that, other than buying needed resources.
This outcome of gameplay of a game that was announced as a role playing strategy game is just sad.
A lot can happen in two years since the game came out (beta phase in S1). But someone has to push the direction of the game. PerBlue made very smart decisions about hero concepts. Lately like the past 12 months not so much.

And the droprate gets even worse starting from chapter 15/16 and is disastrous from chapter 21 on.
I still don’t understand why chapter 21 has to cost me 8 stam even if chapter 25 or 26 is available to be unlocked for the unprudent people who pay thousands with their ViP15-20. Give your money to poor people. Christmas is coming by the way.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney