Orange Hero Idea (Costumes)

One interesting thing about how it is set up in game…they can have more than one costume!

2 Likes

I’d like to see hades with red flames not blue

2 Likes

He already does that with his white skill. I would personally like to see either an Icy Hades which would just be a simple texture change (I say simple having no knowledge on coding and game design, the idea sounds simple not necessarily the execution of it.) Or as funny as it sounds, Bald Hades. Same old Hades just Bald. It’s another nod to the movie that would add some hilarity to it but also be a nifty idea imo. Not as extravagant as other heroes in the game but Hades isn’t known for having multiple outfits.

1 Like

True…Hercules is but Hades isnt…hmm… Maybe make him an outfit with white and gold trim? The idea being how he looked before being “so graciously bestowed” the honor of managing the underworld. Although it doesnt make sense as far as mythology itself i think it could work maybe…?

1 Like

I’d like to edit this since it was actually added in, but because it’s a few months old, I can’t. Am I blind, or is it stuck like this?

No clue. I certainly cannot edit it for you!

1 Like

This was great. Since it was actually implemented, maybe I should continue the list.

So, an updated list, with implemented costumes taken out:

Mr. Incredible/Original suit
Dash and Violet/Matching suits with their parents (Dash - Mr. Incredible, Violet - Elastigirl)
Frozone/Bowling suit
Jack-Jack/Syndrome outfit (Black with a white S on the chest)
Nick/Police uniform
Judy/Meter maid outfit
Finnick/Elephant costume
WALL-E/Rusted, older look with a roach sticker/recolor to match EVE
EVE/Red object that was put on her to check if she was still working properly (In the scene with the malfunctioning robots)
Mike/University clothes
Sulley/University clothes Boo/Costume resembling one of the other monsters in Oozma Kampa
Hiro/His super suit
Baymax/Recolor of his first suit/No armor
Woody/Prospector Pete recolor
Zurg/Darth Vader recolor, a few people asked for Star Wars so it’s the next best thing
Rex/Battle armor from The Toy Story that Time Forgot
Ralph/Fixed sleeves and suspenders
Calhoun/Cybug-themed recolor
Merida/Her cloak/Maybe a Robin Hood costume??
Moana/Her flower crown and dress from the end of the film.
Scar/Mufasa recolor
Mickey Mouse/Epic Mickey recolor and a paintbrush
Jack Skellington/Santa Claus outfit
Stitch/Spacesuit
Elsa/Royal garb, with tiara
Olaf/How he looked when he wasn’t alive, with coal for eyes
Hades/White toga
Ursula/She was going to marry the prince while disguised at one point, so maybe a wedding dress?

No you got it wrong for Merida XD

She needs a little red riding hood outfit.

Rest of these are so good but still wondering about Jessie?

1 Like

How about for Buzz Lightyear? :grinning:

2 Likes

Maybe a stormtrooper outfit? He and Zurg’s costumes could come out in May because “May the 4th be with you”

1 Like

XD!!

Oh and also…Stitch should have an Elvis Presley outfit… Just cuz I think he deserves it better than any other :upside_down_face:O

1 Like

Oooh! Dat would fit perfectly. :+1:

1 Like

Now that I think about it, Star Wars costumes for all the toy story characters would be neat. Jessie as Leia, Woody as Obi-Wan, Rex as… some alien, maybe Yoda or Jabba.

XD Jabba Rex!!!

Anyone else easily see Kevin Flynn as looking like a Jedi??

1 Like

Zurg should be Darth Vader. buzz as luke Skywalker.
P.S woody should be han solo. Kevin Flynn should be obi wan

2 Likes

No, I really can’t. Maybe.

1 Like

Hmm I didnt know what Tron was so i thought star wars made it to the game…but his skill set didnt make sense for a force user so i was like… What? :confused:

1 Like

Dude quit reviving topics

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney