Orange Hero Idea (Costumes)

EDIT: I changed this to alternate costumes for most heroes, and changed it to hidden text so it’s easier to go through.

Things I suggested that were added

Nick Wilde police costume
Genie tourist outfit
Aladdin as Prince Ali

The Incredibles

Mr. Incredible:

• Original Suit
  • Robber Outfit

Elastigirl

• Original Suit

Frozone:

• Robber Outfit
  • Elsa dress (Not canon in any way shape or form, but it would be hilarious.)

Violet:

• Suit matching Elastigirl’s original
  • School clothes, with mask

Dash:

• Suit matching Mr. Incredible’s original
  • Track suit, with mask

Jack-Jack:

• Syndrome costume (referencing the last scene with Syndrome in the movie)
  • Edna mode inspired outfit (referencing the scene in the second movie)
Zootopia

Judy:

• Meter maid outfit

Nick:

• Prison jumper (as he was on the other side of the law)

Finnick:

• Baby elephant costume

Yax:

• Hippie beads

Bogo:

• Reading glasses, with a more casual outfit
Toy Story

Woody:

• Prospector Pete recolor

Jesse:

• Recolor to look like Woody
  • Star Command outfit (since she and Buzz like each other)

Buzz Lightyear:

• A Zurg repaint (They are father and son, after all)
  • Big head and tiny body (The Buzz from the fast food place)

Zurg:

• Star Command armor
  • Big head and tiny body (I think there was a Zurg at the fast food place? Maybe?)

Rex:

• Toy Story that Time Forgot armor
Wreck-It Ralph

Ralph:

• Suspender strap fixed, sleeves sewed up

Vanellope:

• Princess costume
  • Suit and tie, as she is the president of Sugar Rush

Felix:

• Tuxedo from his wedding
  • I know it won’t happen, but I’d like to see him as Bob the Builder

Calhoun:

• A recolor to look like a cybug
  • The dress from her wedding

Shank:

• I haven’t seen Ralph Breaks the Internet yet. No spoilers, please.
WALL-E/Monsters Inc.

WALL-E:

• Fresh coat of paint, with a cockroach sticker on his side.
  • Repaint to match EVE

EVE:

• A rusted look, to match WALL-E
  • Pink colors, with the red device that was attached to her at one scene in the film. (Valentines special)

Sulley & Boo:

• Monsters U hairdo and jacket for Sulley, an Oozma Kampa inspired costume for Boo

Mike:

• Braces and Monsters U cap
Misc #1

Hiro:

• Super suit

Baymax:

• His suit from the car chase
  • No suit

Merida:

• Her cloak (from the archery contest, if I remember correctly)

Moana:

• Flower crown/dress (from end of film)

Maui:

• Hair tied up in a knot, with damaged hook
Misc #2

Scar:

• Mufasa recolor
  • Banzai

Mickey:

• Epic Mickey (B/W, paintbrush as opposed to slingshot)

Hades:

• Wearing a white, heavenly toga instead of the evil black one.
21 Likes

This is really good idea, it will take long time to create something like this, but VERY good suggestion.
Costumes may be give some extra HP and attack or starting with some energy, these costumes should wear only non infected heroes.

5 Likes

@Musketeer No, just XP if anything is added from a costume.

1 Like

I like the idea of new looks not seen in any movies! Reminds me of a Cars game I used to play : P
Also Baymax out of his super suit would be cute and a fair few people seem to want Elastigirl’s new outfit if they added this feature.

4 Likes

Love this idea! I really want to have the fat, huggable Baymax on my team. Not that I have any criticism against his super suit, but it blends well with Hiro’s current look in the game. And of course having the option for Hiro to appear in his super suit isn’t bad either.

Basically, all your suggestions are awesome and I fully support this! :heart:

3 Likes

I really like dis idea! If Perblue is reading dis, pls make dis become a dream come true. Also when Hiro has his supersuit, I thought he should have the magnet powers from the show. Like he pulls in a big peiece of metal & swings it unto the enemies.

3 Likes

Support this with all my heart

4 Likes

I think one of the reasons why he doesn’t have his magnet powers here is because Hiro was in development before the Big Hero 6: The Series revealed his super suit powers, and the movie didn’t really show him having practical combat/defensive powers aside from relying on Baymax to do the heavy lifting. I mean aside from showing the bare minimum of him being able to magnetically attach to Baymax, it wasn’t much to go off from.

But yeah, his magnet powers would have been awesome in the game. Too bad the series didn’t reveal that sooner.

2 Likes

Yeah, time will tell

1 Like

Hmm this is pretty good as for yax…he doesnt wear clothes cuz it goes against his natural vibe (frozone/yax campaign)
Soo maybe copy the idea for the campaign? Some glass and wooden beads that wouldn’t weigh him down to much and maybe a more shiny necklace?
Or adding sunglasses to complete his “chill vibes”? XD now that is an i mage!!! XD :sunglasses:

1 Like

Also personally i dont agree with frozone in casual clothes or judy in casual clothes. Not trying ro hate or anything but in frozone/felix campaign, frozone gets czught by a creep that sees his secret identity…idk i feel like it doesnt go well with the point of the incredibles. However you could have him wearing his robber’s outfit? :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Interesting idea. I like it. I could see Moana with her crown and garb for when she became the village chief. Stitch could have his spacesuit. Vannelope could have her dress and crown as opposed to her racer gear.

I could see them having these unlock through an extended friend campaign. Maybe adding an episode 9 and 10 to get a costume for the character who recieves a disk. E.g. Elastigirl/Van unlocking a costume for Elastigirl.

2 Likes

XD but the one major problem with this: what about Tou story?
ALso idk about Potc.
And last one is Tron. If you do this for some it seems kinda fair to do it for all…idk just trying to get the counter arguments out of the way! :grin:

1 Like

Kevin Flynn should have his Black cloak from the movie. (If u know wot I mean if u watched Tron Legacy)

1 Like

Then maybe Judy should have her Parking ticket uniform when she was putting parking tickets.

3 Likes

@Drone_IX yus for Judy!!! and i have never watched Tron XD
But i just dknt jnow about toy story. I suppose Buzz could be strapped to a rocket and when he is defeated it blows up. Ammd maybe woody could have strings like a puppet from the show woody’s roundup? Rex could maybe where what he wore when fighting zurg in the video game (start of toy story 2) but jessie is a huuuuuuuggggeee blank.

1 Like

Jessie is right now of a IDK.

1 Like

Hmm…she has ni other out fits or anything…oh i know she fights without her hat! XD

1 Like

Rex could have his Partysaurus hat. He puts it on when he wins a fight but he could have it permanently : P

1 Like

Wow this sort of came true : P
I kind of like your idea for how to obtain them though… the current contest seems rather tough but getting the costume will probably be doable. Maybe for people who don’t get it this month, they’ll sell threads in the market for diamonds sort of like you said.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney