Orange skills?

are we going to start receiveing orange skills with a new update? were already packed with orange +6 with no skill. and it won’t be long intill new colors are added.

im not a complaining person but don’t you think we should receive a skill for all the hardwork we put into are heros.

4 Likes

I am still holding out hope for the orange skill.

In my opinion, it would be bad trade for most of us here, including the Developers.

If they would add new Skills for every new Rank added, it would force them to Update every Hero they ever created, which is 57, going to be 58 in this Update.

7 Likes

I hope we dont not enough gold as is

2 Likes

We really shouldn’t get any more skills. A 5th skill would be a horrible idea. More gold to lvl, plus where do you fit it into battle? Battles barely last long enough to get 2 rotations of your current skills, and more passive skills would just increase the overall power creep too much I think.

So I really hope we never get a 5th or orange skill.

4 Likes

you can always update a few heros for example 3 heros receive a skill for the following month. instead of updating all of them.

Okay… let’s say we have that… 3 Hero Skill Additions per Updates… but then what happens to the other 54-55? That creates a discrepancy between the 3 Updated Heroes and the 54-55 to-be-Updated Heroes.

3 Likes

Your reward fpr getting them to orange is that you can place more mods :wink:

1 Like

Orange skills were a thing in DS and they did work in terms of the gameplay, and help balance heroes, but they were slowly trickled out to each hero and by the end of the game there were still many heroes missing one.

I don’t think they are needed here, and would compound the Gold shortage even further

3 Likes

Das reicht doch auch. Man braucht nicht noch mehr Skills.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney