Update 1.12.2 Discussion

Don’t really like the Muppets, so I’m pretty disappointed at them being added. But hey, It’s not that I’m mad about. I’m mad since they’re probably going to be absolute over-powerhouses, like every new hero these days.

Red skills, I’m assuming are going to be another big flop in terms of the player base being ticked at PB.

Just hate how every day the long road from the whales and the rest of the players keeps getting longer, while PB keeps getting bankrolled so they got money off of players who maximize the new OP heroes of today.

10 Likes

Red Skills (Opon reading the ones that will be tested) seem like a good idea and in a little while when everyone has Red characters it won’t seem to bad. BUT I think this will make us feel the gold Nerf even worse than we ever have.

2 Likes

What gold nerf??

1 Like

It was a long time ago.

1 Like

January 2019, when DW was released.
Worst update in this game.

3 Likes

Had a browse through some old posts…

9 Likes

Gives something what nobody wants…
While… forget about balance, costumes, content and Kim.

11 Likes

Ok here’s my Opinion of this Update

"Cheer" counter

Animal (+1)
Miss piggy (+1)
They are both OP (Especially Piggy) (-3)

Impossible to get Red skill (-3)
OP heroes are more OP (-1)

No shop change (-1)
No cap increase (+1)

No Kim (-3)
No Jasmine (-1)

Not able to comment on actual Patch notes (-3)

No Jafar nerf (-2)

Cheer Count: 13

Gif:
20190906_181821

10 Likes

Yea, this red skill idea sounds absolutely horrible. Nobody wanted it.

6 Likes

Why no update on Jafar fix/nerf/update? We were promised he would be fixed in nice vague language plus yax getting the bug fix. But in update notes if left Jafar out altogether. Guess red skills are more important because no one in the player base is interested in another metric for burning gold. Ugh

5 Likes

I’m neutral on the red skills: not much to say, but from what I see so far, the majority are negative responses, and it’s not a good sign. I actually don’t mind the skills, but how it affects certain players is concerning. On the other hand, the addition of the Muppets is what I like and cherish about this update.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a good point - where’s the Jafar balancing ?!

4 Likes

I would tag Polaris but I feel it would just fall on deaf ears. Perblue is always going to do what they wish instead of what we ask for.

4 Likes

They are away for the weekend, unfortunately.

Red skills seem very unnecessary.

Glad to see new heroes. Don’t know much about Muppets except for Kermit, Ms Piggy & some others.

Eh, dis update looks fine.

3 Likes

I’m honestly really excited that they are adding the Muppets, I hope they add more :grin:

1 Like

In the forum post i understand that you need 2 to accomplish 2 requirements:
1° A full Red rarity team OR a hero with a red skill unlocked
2° 15 Epic keys

I think #1 specifies that you need both, not either

@Winterbotton, exact text from the post:

“Then, to start an Epic Mode City Watch, you’ll need to a team of heroes of red rank or higher, at least one of which has a Red Skill. Only red heroes can be used in Epic City Watch!”

At least one of which.

2 Likes

Well i expect this to be a mistake in the redaction unless they are expecting us to pay for the red skill materials for unlock one hero and being able to do this.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney