Oswald hops to it!

Oswald_in_em2-1

If you have played the Epic Mickey games, you’ve probably heard about this character.

I mean, with Mickey already in the game, it would only make sense for his older brother to be added to the game, as well. Right?

4 Likes

Epic Mickey’s Character Description on Oswald:

@Phantom_Stitch I don’t think most people here even know who Oswald the Lucky Rabbit is despite the 2 Epic Mickey games. I hope He does get added in because Oswald is the SOLE REASON why Mickey is even here.

If you didn’t know, Oswald was sold about 90 - 96 years ago, I’m not sure because I wasn’t alive then. The creator of Oswald missed him & made the team get to work on a new character who would be known as Mickey. The rights to Oswald Rabbit were REOBTAINED sometime before the Epic Mickey games. It is sad that most people won’t know about this epic story.

Anyways, Oswald Rabbit should be added because He is the sole reason why Mickey Mouse is here. They could have a friendship disk as well.

2 Likes

They should really add him in the game, he has many unique abilities, Some people haven’t forgotten Oswald around the world and it would be cool if he made an appearance in this game as a character like in epic Mickey 1&2, not like in shows or movies he’s a cameo.

2 Likes

Don’t revive dead topics

1 Like

One of the best ideas I have seen.

2 Likes

I agree! I’d love to see Ortensia too, but I think Oswald alone would be the result. The concept above is interesting, but I’d like to propose a brush element, maybe as part of Mickey and Oswalds friendship quest (because that has to be at least one of the combos) and I could see and Oswald x Powerline friendship (somewhat forgotten to most of the world, plus powerline only has his two friendships that I can see, so it’s time someone got to be his friend too)

Don’t revive dead topics.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney