Out of Office - January 14-24

The most recent one.

Jasmine emoji is pursachable trough solo deals now… Oh my!

1 Like

It’s great that you like solo deals, that means Perblue did manage to satisfy a single customer among the millions of others. But overall the solo deals are at best the same as the previous deals, minus the added benefit of being able to combine them with other deals in a single purchase.

Even if you find two solo deals worth buying, you still have to go through the extra effort of buying both deals individually again instead of just buying one package and be done with it.

Imagine doing your groceries and instead of being able to put all your items in a cart and pay them all at once, you can only grab one item at a time and pay it, leave the store and them come back again to buy the next item all over again.

2 Likes

I mean they do live up to their name :wink:

(Solo = one)

1 Like

@Wave9Nut How often are you buying these deals? What VIP are you at?

You see, I don’t believe you’re buying them at all.

1 Like

Oh god, how many times needs to be explained.
Stacking deals happen quite often, min. once per week with 2/3 deals at once.

Number of deals per day didn’t change. Now we have few deals (4/6 or less) which lasts 24h, before one deal which last 6h, this means during day were 4 deals.

Value of deals also go down, price of most deals also calculate value of diamonds and rings, making deal cost more than before for same items. Look at solo raid deal, $70 for such thing, bad joke.

Stamina deal was daily thing before and now, but now you need to choose which one, some players waited for stackable deals and get stamina, many tokens and gold/consumable items. Now just stamima for same price and without hope for any good stacks, at end player gets less for same/bigger price.

3 Likes

:joy:

@Polaris: Behave while I am gone

Forumers: start discussing bad deals on the wrong topic.

Maybe this should be on another topic?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney