Out of the Office

When you love your job, I know some folks don’t mind waste at least 1-2h of one day. Polaris has the intire week off. But depends on the situation I guess.
Could have left everything ready making it much easier to send out the notes by friday.
Personally, I wouldn’t mind doing it and see people happy.

1 Like

That’s a fair point. They have said before that Per Blue is a great place to work, so I guess they wouldn’t mind taking a while to make them.

1 Like

Working at PerBlue doesn’t make someone blue (sad)!

5 Likes

Everyone is happy when notes are announced and then all mad when they find out it’s another level increase after 4 weeks.

2 Likes

That’s kinda true lol. We want all the good stuff of an update (QoL improvements, new heroes etc.), without all the bad stuff (cap increases, etc.)

2 Likes

Have fun on your break!

5 Likes

FYI I’m sitting next to you on the plane on the way to SDCC.

lol, I already wrote the patch notes, and they’re scheduled to post on Friday while I’m away. :airplane: I won’t be working while I’m out of the office. :smiley:

16 Likes

image https://media1.tenor.com/images/5c8bf8970b5fce422d31b9fb248b5086/tenor.gif?itemid=5627042
Happy relaxing!

5 Likes

Thanks! Summer is precious, so gotta take advantage of the beautiful weather. :sun_with_face:

17 Likes

Please make sure shop changes are included! They’ve been left out a few times and then we had that random change without notice while you were gone last time.

3 Likes

image https://media3.giphy.com/media/Z3Z2UKtLsPogU/giphy.gif
You can thank Pudge for that!

4 Likes

NO.

Summer is hot :hot_face:

But still have fun!

1 Like

Have a good break @Polaris! :smile:
See u on Monday.

They probably have a home office for emergencies.

@Polaris Enjoy your time off!!

A question for your return. For those of us who’ve already completed Collections, will we receive credit for the ongoing Avid Collector challenge?

Enjoy your vacation @Polaris

That is why, you spend it on a beach by the ocean :wink:

One time I almost drowned at the beach.

At what time on friday???

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney