Out of the Office

Quick note that I’ll be out of the office the rest of the week (back on Monday!). Watch for patch notes on Friday (OMG, SPOILERS!), and send any issues in to support in-game or through the web form.

:tada:

25 Likes

Alright! Thanks for the tip-off :wink:

1 Like

Aww we annoyed you so much you needed another break?:wink:

14 Likes

Thank you for the spoilers and take care.

1 Like

Aww, so soon.

Well have fun!

3 Likes

I wonder how many likes I can get?

And thnx for the heads up :smile:

4 Likes

Wait… Who’s posting the patch notes?

Have a good time Polaris. Before you do so,I got a joke. What does Scar need to do before he goes to his next class? Be Prepared

2 Likes

I am! :wink:

8 Likes

But? If your out of the office? Wah?

2 Likes

Oh come on! You just came back from vacation like two weeks ago

@Polaris any news on Kim Possible? We’ve been waiting

2 Likes

Polaris is a boss. One hand is more than enough to make the whole thing while off. Expected nothing less.

3 Likes

Maybe we’re getting a new Polaris… Maybe our Polaris is getting kidnapped!:scream::scream:

Or maybe they’ll just take their device with them to copy-paste the patch notes on Friday with the same account. Either way, have fun Polaris! (Though I doubt you can have much fun while kidnapped)

3 Likes

Yeah, but who’d want to type out an entire patch notes while on a break? I know I’d never want to do that. Though Polaris is more of a boss than I’ll ever be…

1 Like

Polaris is more of a boss than the mama bots in the invasion boss battles!

4 Likes

I am so excited for the patch notes!

I’m sure ethan (i can’t remember well his name) will be the guy in charge to do it. BUT Polaris leave everything written so he can leave without problems.

2 Likes

@Polaris You want to see that bear again, didn’t you?

Anyway, have nice rest.

@Polaris Well have a great time off! Have any last words for us before you’re off? lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney