Overdue Heroes

Now, that Kim Possible is in the game, that got me thinking about other heroes that are long overdue to make an apperance in the game. Which hero do you wish would just get in the game already?

Lumiere
Kermit the Frog
Disgust
Bolt
Anna

Lumiere was leaked back in 2018 but still hasn’t come :frowning:

Lumiere has been data for a long time from what I heard.

Well, I don’t want Lumiere. But it’s obvious what character I want in the game already. It’s Kermit the Frog!!! The devs have trouble doing his walk cycle as an excuse. :triumph:

Unless Kermit will have a log to sit on and have a little pond like Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo.

1 Like

I just want Disgust and Bolt to come.

Anna of course!

1 Like

Anna :smile::smile::smile::smile:
I JUST want HER :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Emmm… Lumiere even shouldn’t count.

Of course, if not cat then a dog - Bolt!

1 Like

Disgust got confirmed to be addded i would want anna consdireing elsa keistof and sven made it allready

I’d rather have none of the above and would prefer more universally known classic characters to be added. Like Daisy, Pete, Ariel, Pocahontas, Snow White, Beagle Boys, Chip and Dale.

Anna is known but such a boring cliche character… I find it no wonder she didn’t make it into the game; the devs have simply no idea what powers to give her, she isn’t special in any way. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t even care about the movie but Disgust.

Anna could use the ice sword from frozen 2…

Anna didn’t even use that sword all that much.

Besides, if anybody is overdue, it’s the guy who was before Mickey…

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit! :rabbit:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney