Overpowered Shank in Duke-Woody friendship campaign

What is up with Shank in Duke-Woody friendship campaign. She’s so overpowered and she’s in all Episodes (so far between 1 - 5) and at least in 2 chapter fights. The level is so high 122 for an attack stamina of 6.
I have Duke 4*, Woody 6*, Goofy 5* Max skilled 120lv fully enhanced O5 badges and at least 3* at least lv 70 disc levels, and a 115 100skill levels 4* disc lv 40 disc level O2 Calhoun 6*, and I can barely beat Shank (after trying at least 30x each fights) which always shows up in the 3rd lineups of the fight.
And now I’m stuck again in Episode 5 Chapter 3 fight with Shank in 1st lineup.
This honestly needs to be fixed. It’s so frustrating!
Server 11 player here…

@Polaris

2 Likes

OMG. It sounds terrible. The same thing happened to me in Goofy-Mickey’s friend campaign

I have to face Shank far too often. We all know, her only weakness is her lack of reality. But sometimes, all I have are heroes dealing normal damage :slight_smile:

It’s not even fun

I don’t know what is happening to friend campaigns. They become ridiculously hard, or even insane

What’s the point of having a wonderful friend disc if you can’t unlock it?

3 Likes

It’s totally insane!
We could barely do damage on her and 1 slam she gets her health back to max. We couldn’t even control our heroes to do their skills that prevent her from slam.
It’s ridiculous.
So basically we have to have all heroes maxxed skills 6* to get discs for new heroes now?
This isn’t supposed to be this difficult and complicated. It’s bloody frustrating!

2 Likes

I was right there with you. Frustrated and unable to beat Shank. Had to keep adding more to everyone to get moving. One thing that did help was running the fights manual. Don’t use those special skills toward end of a round. I would try not to use any specials in round 1 at all, especially when Shank was going to be standing there in round 2 waiting for me. I finally made it through, but definitely the hardest friend campaign I’ve done so far!

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been doing that. Otherwise I wouldn’t have made it through to where I am now. But I’m stuck now. Can’t beat Shank, Hiro, Flynn in 1st lineup with what I have, and I have Goofy and Woody around 46k power, 40k Duke and 30k Calhoun. Barely even took 10% of her health before she does the stupid overpowered slam and get her health back to full.
My fights either ended up in draw or Goofy left standing.
It’s so stupid.

1 Like

Taking this moment to remind people that her blue and purple skills are substantially higher than they should be by virtue of being equal to her level.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney