Pacha and Kuzko (Hero Concept)

Pacha and Kuzko Are a Mid Line Control hero
Kuzkos Quote: Very good kronk get the snack get the snack.
Pacha Quote: Bring it on

White Skill: COOKING FEAST
Passive: At the half way mark of a wave Kuzko Comes in as backup
Active: Pacha makes food healing a random ally and speeding there attack speed

Green Skill: CRYING FEST
Pacha cuts up onions blinding the enemy and dealing a small amout of damage

Blue: CLIFF FALL
Pacha makes a ememy fall down a cliff getting them off the battlefield for a couple seconds than when they come back there attack and move speed are decreased and they get dealt a some damage

Purple: GOOD FOOD
When the white skill is used the max health of that ally is increased

Red: NOT SO GOOD FOOD
the onions make all the enimes blind and lowers there max health

Friendships: Kronk And Swedish Chef

Kronks disk: after using the blue skill Poncho puts a thing of jelly on the ground stoping them in there steps

Swedish chefs disk: all the supports on the team have more max hp

(The number stuff is up to the developers if they use this)

1 Like

First of all, it’s Pacha.

Second of all, this is in the wrong section. This should go in under Creative Corner → Hero Concepts.

Now for the concept itself…

A full-on revive as a passive effect seems a bit too strong imo. Usually revives are saved for either Blue or Purple Skills (or Green, for Demona, but that’s not quite the same thing).

Include a variable for how much HP is healed.

How much of an attack speed boost is it and how long does it last?

Kuzco working with Pacha to cook? Seems… out of character imo.

Also, I think you meant “allies” here.

How long does the Blind last?

Which enemies are affected by this?

You’re missing a skill name. (The same applies to the Purple and Red Skills.)

How long is the enemy gone for?

How much is their attack and movement speed reduced by when they return? And how long does it last?

Also… I’m not sure how this’d work practically, in regards to the animation. Most of the battlegrounds in the game are entirely flat, so having a random cliff spawn out of nowhere seems a bit odd. (Kronk’s traps at least make sense for this sort of thing.)

How much is the Max HP increased by?

Also, without very many extra ways to gain Energy in the rest of the skillset, I don’t know how often this skill could actually be applied.

… Don’t the onions already Blind enemies, though? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Also, how much is the Max HP lowered by and for how long?

You’re also missing stat bonuses.

You’re missing other stat boosts and what these effects look like when you upgrade their star level.

Please take a look at this guide for more advice.

5 Likes

I don’t recall either Pacha or KUZCO saying this at all in the movie. The quote has to be directly from the movie. You did the same thing with Bing Bong

2 Likes

No offense, but Poncho is kinda funny…

Their names are kuzco and pacha and i will be honest this concept isnt this good mainly kuzco cooking its out of his charther

To Quote Mike Wazowski: “I don’t know about the rest of you, but I spotted several big mistakes”.

The description is not consistent with the characters you are trying to make, Pacha and Kuzco are not cooks, so I would reccomend starting completely over from scratch to make this concept better. Friendships are missing important stacks, no damage type is seen for the skills, the works.

I would reccomend starting this concept completely over, and read this guide, you need it.

Also, your so called characters never said that quote.

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s so many things wrong with this concept. No variables, extremely vague descriptions, how in the world are you going to materialize an entire cliff on the field to knock enemies off of, the characters’ names are wrong, their abilities are wrong, the quote is wrong, etc.

I made a concept for Kuzco & Pacha a while back, if you want to take a look and maybe get some inspiration. Alternatively, just watch the movie again. I would. That movie’s great.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney