Padmé Amidala Hero Concept

Padmé Amidala

Padme
Senator Amidala may be used to fighting political matters but she is more than capable of holding her own in a battle.

“So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.”
:star::star:
Role: Support
Position: Backline
Trials Team: Red

Basic Attack: Fires her pistol
Entrance: Padmé jumps out of a Republic ship that hovers at the back of the battlefield
Victory: Grapples off the screen
Defeat: Gets knocked to the ground

Skills

White Skill: Republic Leader
:fist: Normal Damage
Passive: At the start of each wave two Clone troopers appear alongside Padmé. Each Clone trooper has X HP and deals X damage with each attack.

Active: Padmé summons an additional Clone trooper up to a maximum of 5. When the Clone trooper is summoned Padmé and allies gain X skill power and basic damage for 15 seconds.

Green Skill: Grapple Gun
Padmé fires her grappling gun at the furthest enemy pulling them to front. The enemy is then stunned for 8 seconds and has their armour and reality reduced by X.

Blue Skill: Political Demands
Every 8 seconds Padmé applies a shield to herself and her weakest ally that has X HP and lasts for 12 seconds.

Purple Skill: Queen of Naboo
Whenever Padmé or one of her allies damage an enemy they are healed for 5% of their Max HP.
Additionally, for every Clone trooper on the screen, Padmé and her allies gain X skill power.

Red Skill: Clone Army
The maximum number of Clones that can appear alongside Padmé is now increased to 10. Clones stay throughout each wave.
Padmé and allies gain 10% attack and movement speed per each Clone trooper remaining.
Speed increase has a reduced effect on allies above level X.
+X Skill Power
+X Reality
+X Basic Damage

Friendships

Padmé and Leia “Royal Courage”
Makes allies stronger against Damage role enemies
+X Max HP to Padmé and allies
+X Armour and reality to Padmé and allies
Padmé and allies take 15% less damage from Damage role enemies (+15% per star)
Allies - Mulan, Rapunzel, Elsa

Padmé and Darkwing “Undercover”
Invisible upon crits
+X Tenacity
Padmé becomes invisible for 6 seconds every time an enemy crits against her (+1 second per star)
Allies - Genie, Aladdin, Gonzo

5 Likes

Side Note: I have a PM set up where I am posting my concepts from all series before I release them to the Forums. If you would like to be invited to get an early look at my concepts, ~1-2 days before they released, let me know and I can invite you.

I would like to be invited

How do you make your own PM?

Good question.

You click messages and then select make new message

1 Like

The invite should have come through

i would like to be invited.Thanks.

Nice Concept BTW!!

1 Like

I sent an invite

Can I be invited please?

1 Like