Pans character study (episode 1)

Hello loyal crew mates tis i captain pan 7000 and today im doing my first ever…

Character study

Character studies are where i study the character chosen and study everything you need to know about that hero!!!

Todays Character is…

dialogue_anger
Anger!!!

Info about the hero:anger is one of riley’s emotions from the movie inside out.he gets angry over alot of things like not getting dessert and pizza getting ruined…and the fact that he is stuck fighting a bunch of glitched goons does not help his temper either!!!

Ups

+high damage output
+his stacking mechanic is really helpful
+white skill can wipe out a entire field when his “rage” stacks up to five
+green skill is helpful against disabling enemies and rewards anger himself with a stack of “rage”
+great utilities
+great friendships disks

Downs

+low armor
+low damage contribution

Basic overview

Anger is basically best when it comes to the stacking mechanic of the game.when using his white skill, he consumes the stacks of rage aka…the more angry he gets, the more his firey temper flares and the more his temper flares, the more amount of enemies he damages which can even wipe out all the enemies and also…his

Skills review

Boil over
5c12cc25c7c4384a6c75f6a0d085708adaaed8a1_2_200x200

Passive:Anger gets a stack of “rage” every time he damages an enemy with a basic attack. Anger can have a maximum of 5 stacks of “Rage”

Active:Anger blows his top and consumes his stacks of “rage”, dealing x damage instantly and x damage per stack of “rage” over 5 seconds to all enemies.

My thoughts

As i said above…Stacking comes in handy with this skill in terms of how much damage you deliver to the enemies, basically if you get 5 stacks of “rage” you can basically wipe out the entire field.

Rage against
21cabd3e1645b2031883d8f0b49eb2ed1392d1c8_2_200x200

Anger is immune to disables and gains one stack of “Rage” every time he blocks a disable

My thoughts

This move is helpful with dealing with heroes that uses a disabling move and…as a bonus, anger gets one stack of “Rage” when blocking a disable which is great for building your white skills power.

Fired up
725c115dae655fe00f7f2ca5a4be933a5916b214_2_200x200

Anger riles up his allies, increasing their attack speed by 100% for 6 seconds

My thoughts

A speedy attacker is a great attacker which is why this skill is useful for speeding your attackers and healers so they be swift and speedy in their attacks.

Berserk
4ba619349a195962306a7aa0a0d82e7436a684b1_2_200x200

Anger gains x basic damage for every stack of “Rage” he has.

My thoughts

Aka, the more rage he has, the more power he possesses. Which increases his basic attack power more which means more power that anger puts in when he,s throwing his…chair?? Who knows.

Friendship disks

Anger/zurg
Calling all creeps

“Rage” buffs damage heroes

My thoughts

Basically this means that anger is more useful towards damage heroes because he increases their basic damage per stack of “Rage” which means damage heroes cause more damage which is always a must for combat

Anger/hades
Broken buttress

faster, hotter basic attack

My thoughts

The fact that this disk deals x normal damage over 3 seconds and it also increases the cap on his “Rage” is increased from 5 to 10 means that anger can basically wipe out the whole enemy team with ONE…WHITE…SKILL…which increases his threat greatly

Overall

When it comes to damage heroes…non of them can master the art of stacking better then anger who can uses his “Rage” in multiple ways…all of which benefits your team attack powers and speeds…and also can use it to wipe out a entire team using his white skill.

That be it…if ye enjoyed this character study then leave ye feedback in the comments down below.but for now i bid ye landlubbers goodbye
And hope ye all have a merry good time!!

2 Likes

Nice! Who’s next?

Probably wall.e tia dalma or felix

Are you putting them in alphabetical order? If so I’ll help

Probably so…

How about next will be Aladdin then Alice?

Great idea!!!

Wait? What?

Alphabetical order…thats a great idea

Can I help? Please!!

Sure you can

Great! I’ll get started tomorrow. What character should I do next?

Do Aladdin next

Alright. Last one. How about we each do one character at the time. How’s that? Easier?

Yeah thats alot easier

Give me other characters besides Aladdin. You keep Alice by the way.

…timon and pumbaa

Don’t worry. Aladdin will be up soon. I just need to go back to the game

Ok then me hearty ye go ahead with your voyage…sorry

I wouldn’t recommend it… more heroes are coming you know. I’d do it by release or movie

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney