Papyrus (Unlikely Undertale Hero Concept)

Papyrus

Desciription: The Great Papyrus arrived! He’ll take down any creeps who stand in his way of joining the royal guard.

Trial Team: Blue.

Role: Damage.

Position: Front.

Stars: :star: (10 chips).

Chips Available:
Gold Crate

Diamond Crate

Montly Login

Quote: “I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU.”

Basic Attack: Papyrus summons 3 bones that hit the closest enemy.

Entrance Animation: Papyrus rides in his car, hitting any opponents in the enemy line. He then gets in his position. Afterwards, he enters his idle pose.

20220707_145612

Winning Pose: Papyrus puts one hand to his chest while the other one is down. His face looks a little smug and he stands there for a little.

tenor

Losing Pose: Papyrus does his stomping animation before fading away.

R(22).jpg

Skills:

True Damage
White Skill: MY SPECIAL ATTACK! Papyrus prepares to use his special attack. Unfortunately, it got stolen by the annoying dog. Papyrus shoo’s it away, and it rams into all enemies, dealing X damage.

Screenshot_20220707-190352_Browser

Fantastic Damage
Green Skill: Bone Zone. Papyrus spawns a giant row of bones on the enemies side that does continues damage.

Blue Skill: Your Blue Now! Papyrus slightly stuns all opponents for 6 seconds, as well as slows their movement speed by 10% for 10 seconds.

Purple Skill: A REALLY COOL REGULAR ATTACK. Papyrus’ white skill, “MY SPECIAL ATTACK!” now has some extra attacks added. Now, after the dog goes away, a bone wearing sunglasses and riding a skateboard comes after it, dealing X damage and a bunch of bones forming the words “COOL DUDE” comes after it, dealing X damage.

Red Skill: Nyeh He He! When Papyrus’ allies are low on HP, he takes some spaghetti out and heals everyone but him self back to 30% of their HP.

Friendships:

Friendship 1:
Papyrus & Darkwing Duck
Campaign: A Real Superhero?! Papyrus wanders around the city until he finds Darkwing Duck. He watches DW use all his cool gadgets and gets a little too excited. Launchpad accidently broke his arm in a fight with a few robots, so DW decides to take Papyrus under his wing and teach him how to be a hero.
Level: 130.
Disk: Super Cool Scarf.
Disk Memory: When Papyrus uses his green skill, “Bone Zone”, it adds a bone wall in front of the opponents side for 5 seconds, making it so enemies can’t walk to his allies and so physical attacks can’t get through.
Disk Power: Z Damage, Z HP Gain.
Allies: Gizmoduck, Baymax, Mr. Incredible.

Friendship 2:
Papyrus & Linguini and Remy.
Campaign: Amazing(?) Chefs. Papyrus is just making his daily spaghetti when he sees Linguini making a masterpiece. He asks how Linguini is so good at making food and he replies that a rat is helping him. At first, Papyrus is confused. A rat that can help you cook? No way. But when Linguini takes off his hat, he reveals Remy is helping him. Papyrus asks for advice to make his meals better, and they (specifically Remy) agree to help him.
Level: 128.
Disk: Dish of Pasta.
Disk Memory: When Papyrus uses his red skill “Nyeh He He!” his allies now gain 40% of their HP.
Disk Power: Z HP gain, Z Evasion.
Allies: Swedish Chef, The Horned King, John Silver.

Skin: Cool Dude outfit from his “date” with the protagonist.

This is just something I created for fun. I’m a huge fan of Undertale and thought I’d like to maybe create this. Sans will be next, don’t worry. Then, I might even do Frisk. So yeah. I’ll also be thinking of actual concepts too.

2 Likes

Sorry this one was a bit short. The next one will be a bit longer, don’t worry.

1 Like

Sorry this one was a bit short.

A BIT SHORT?! this was amazing!

1 Like

Oh thanks. I appreciate you saying that.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney