Sans. (Unlikely Undertale Hero Concept)

sans the skeleton (this is based off of no mercy sans. i would say the other word, but then my concept might get flagged. so i’ll just use no mercy. if you want to see me make an idea for pacifist sans, just ask me.)

desciription: sans the lazy skeleton has joined the battle. maybe he’ll fight. just give him a bit of time.

trial team: blue.

role: damage.

position: back.

stars: :star::star: (30 chips).

quote: “huh. always wondered why people never use their strongest attack first.”

basic attack: sans summons several bones that fly forwards dealing X damage.

entrance animation: sans automatically teleports in the back before anyone else arrives. his arms are in a shrugging animation. He then goes in his idle animation.

winning pose: sans pulls out his trombone and plays a tune.

latest(1).jpg

losing pose: sans falls asleep while standing up. he then disappears.

tumblr_inline_o5j40qKYRJ1tnlh39_500

passive: sans doesn’t function on an hp bar. instead, he uses dodges, which only have 2 seconds of invincibility frames to them. every other time you level him up, he gains another dodge. he starts with one dodge at level one, and works his way up through levels.

sans-gif-5

skills:

fantastic damage
white skill: gaster blaster. sans uses a single gaster blaster (which is what their called in the files) that acts similarly to calhoun’s white skill.

normal damage
green skill: blue soul. sans turns X random opponents blue. he then raises them up in the air, neutralizing them for 5 seconds. afterwards, he drops them, dealing X damage. each time he increases by a color, the amount of people increases. so white is 0, green is 1, blue is 2, purple is 3, orange is 4, and red is everyone on the opponents team. yellow doesn’t change it.

normal damage
blue skill: bone wall. sans spawns a wall made of bones in front of him. he then shoots it forwards, dealing X damage.

purple skill: gaster blasters. sans’ white skill, “gaster blaster” now spawns three. one where sans is, which is normally top corner, one in the center, and one in the bottom corner. they still do the same amount of damage though.

red skill: MISS. sans now has a 40% chance to dodge any attacks without losing one of his dodges.

friendships:

friendship 1:
sans & jack skellington
campaign: spooky scary skeletons. sans notices that there’s a third skeleton in town. curious, he decides to maybe talk with him a little.
disk: terrifying ketchup bottle.
disk memory: after being lifted up, any opponents allies like the horned king’s skeletons or sarah’s zombie have a 100% chance to get scared for 5 seconds, as well as half of the people on the opponents team who are still alive.
disk power: Z hp gain, Z damage buff.
allies: oggie boogie, the horned king, hades.

friendship 2:
sans & PAPYRUS
campaign: BEST bros. sans and papyrus finally find each other in the city. they wander around and talk a little. papyrus says that he’s met many new people in the city and asks sans how he can make the most friends ever. sans, of course, helps his coolest bro out.
disk: dirty sock.
disk memory: all bone attacks sans uses now have double the damage.
disk power: Z evasion.
allies: chip and dale, huey, dewey, and louie, simba and nala.

Skin:

Note: Sorry I was late. I was on vacation, and now I’m working as hard as I can on a Frisk and Cuphead concept (not together. I’m just doing both of them). While Frisk isn’t the hardest, Cuphead is a pain. I’m trying to find good reference pictures, but they all suck.

Update for Cuphead, who I’ll post before Frisk.
ALMOST DONE! It’s been hard, but he’s very close. The hardest thing will 100% be the friendships, which is what I’m doing. Anyways, I might post him tomorrow. I hope you all have had a good day.
Also, should I post a concept board for my concepts? I’m working on a few more, so I dunno.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney