Paradoxical Pairs

You know what would be cool? Versions of the same characters at different ages. Like, for example, we could get both young, and adult Simba, child Elsa, and baby Moana.

1 Like

Sorry, no. That would affect storyline and actual gameplay and make it WAY too complicated.

4 Likes

This game has a storyline?

Lol, true! And yeah, having Hades team up with Mickey Mouse and Moana isn’t complicated at all! And yeah, it would affect gameplay, by adding a new version of some characters.

Well if you went to school this conversation could’ve been different :joy::joy::joy: but alas seems you played too much crossy road

1 Like

So um…Baby Moana?? Is she even strong enough to hold an oar?

1 Like

My point exactly. It’d be ridiculous :joy:

1 Like

It already is ridiculous. That was my whole point of saying that.

1 Like

It would work as costumes

. . . They wouldn’t, though. :joy:

A Past or Future Self meeting their Present Self will have effects. Some fictional works have effects like:

1. In the film, Alice Through the Looking Glass, if anyone sees their Future or Past Self, it will destroy history and stop time.

2. In the book series, Seven Wonders, the same objects from a different time cannot exist at the same time.

There are more effects than these, and trust me, they’re bad.

Agreed, Time is a very messy concept. The moment you add it, the moment this game becomes stric sci-fi.

I like to watch some Time movies, but in the end, they all always create an infinite loop…

1 Like

I feel it’s kind of redundant and I’d rather just see more new heroes. Not like there’s any shortage of Disney characters that they’d need to resort to doubling up on the same character

1 Like

Although I applaud the creativity of the op, I see 2 real problems with this concept:

1. It only works for a select few characters, like the ones mentioned. For something like this to really work (the way alternate costumes do) then in needs to be applicable to everyone in the game. Take the Zootropolis characters for example, with the exception of Judy and Nick none of them have any reference to either a younger or older version.
  2. What skills/powers would you give the new versions? I figure they either have the same skillset as the original version, in which case really what is the point. Alternatively they have a completely unique skillset, and in that case wouldn’t you rather just have a completely new character?

Like I say, good to think outside of the box but I personally think this idea is a swing and a miss.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney