Patch Notes 3.6.10

Honestly it is fine to merge them all
But we get no compensation for double increases unless you spend money
They claim to want to reduce the gap between f2p and p2w, but then do things like this where it literally halves the number of heroes we can increase every month.

The double drop events DO NOT help if you don’t have stamina to spend.

Merges reduce the number of players who can get rank rewards in contests, invasion, Arena and Coliseum. This demotivates players and they leave the game.
So many people have raise this and some even given great suggestions and ideas on how this can be overcome - but from me as a player there is no evidence that anyone hears our cries for help.

It is just sad that it will inevitably end, sooner than we hoped.

10 Likes

• New Colossal XP Drink! This drink grants 2.4M XP and cannot be sold for gold.

So how do we get these do we get them the same way as the other XP drinks

3 Likes

In Port, like every other XP Drink.
But its only cosmetic. Instead of 8 Turbo u get now 1 Colossal

4 Likes

Very good update :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

WHAT are you THINKING

:unamused:

Seriously, is the double cap a permanent thing now??? Just seeing how far you can push your players??

You are killing your player base and exploiting the players loyal to you. Seriously, start compensating your players if you’re gonna keep doing this. It’s so wrong… ugh I wanna quit

@Loutre are there any plans to even remotely compensate S18 for all these stupid double caps, we can’t keep up, people are quitting, top guilds are crumbling and merging. It is seriously upsetting.

Elsa would never approve :rage:

12 Likes

I believe the only place will be the Port for now.

5 Likes

My god, at least scale the Ultra XPs in Invasion and PW then.
And Stamina Consumables… the consolidation part 1 had more Stamina Consumables than we ever get in 1 Invasion… or like… 15 Invasions even

4 Likes

Do you want us to take away the Stamina Consumables from the Invasion comp?

1 Like

Oh, yes, please. :pleading_face:

Rather… pointless, why they can’t be added to campaign drops, as any other drinks?

2 Likes

No, I said that the Stamina Consumables in Invasion need a revision. The comp was accurate, Invasion is not. It does not scale since the revision, which was like R17 on S1!

4 Likes

They most likely will be soon, but as of 3.6.10 they will just be in the Port.

2 Likes

There are problems

2 Likes

Marked. :memo:

I really hope so.

2 Likes

Stamina costs are getting pretty nutty as we get higher in level. Will there be any chance, in the near-future, for Purple and Orange badges to have their bit requirements lowered?

Like 50 → 35, 40 → 30, 30 → 20, 20 → 10?

3 Likes

exactly this, I don’t think anyone should get too excited :joy:

3 Likes

Looks like they will also be given out during Power Crafting.

9 Likes

Well Pete is neutral sometimes good and sometimes bad

2 Likes

I wouldn´t say lowered, but please @Loutre could the team at least streamline the oldest bits a little. We have purple badges that require 20, 30 or 50 bits. And the 20 bits are B2-P0 ones, some P0 to P4 have generally 50 bits, then O4 to O8 have 30 bits and then R0 have 40 bits. LIKE WHAT?
Could be good to streamline B2-P4 ones to 20 bits and O4-R0 ones to 30 bits.

Orange has either 50 (O0-O3) then 40 (R1-R2) then 50 again (R3-R8)… would be good to have those at 40.

Red and Yellow can stay as is, but please. Some crate like Diamond Crate, but giving red bits and full orange badges. You could even allocate some of the exclusives (or all, even - Coli, CW and Arena Crates) to this “New Crate”.

4 Likes

Now the question is will this be in the Prize wall too?

3 Likes

Won´t… too many. But I would be for doubling the drinks given there. Maybe at level 30 change the 8 Ultras for Colossal.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney