Patch Notes 3.6.10

Then the best idea is to keep saving the drinks until I get it

1 Like

When are we getting a new tank hero ? Getting a bit fed up with all the damage heroes @Loutre

5 Likes

To be more precise, no tanks since Fred.

2 Likes

Arreglar el error de contratar 2 veces aun mercenario …:unamused: entonces sería bueno si aumentan el numero de mercenarios solo 10 de los 169 heroes que disponemos … y las misiones ni hablar está muy limitado no se puede subir las estrellas de los discos de manera optima lleva 2 meses completar a 5 estrellas recursos limitados y los niveles Suben como si no hubiese un mañana…

4 Likes

Yeah was really expecting Pete to be a tank seeing as he is rather large lol :joy:.

Hopefully we might have a new one around the corner and it to be a good tank too

4 Likes

Nice to finally see the oldest Disney character still being used by the company. His skill set looks fun; I might have to try him out.

Baloo certainly seems like the type of hero who could be made relevant again by just a stat buff, but I still hope we’ll eventually see actual refreshes before much longer.

2 Likes

37 heroes in 2021. Only 6 were tank heroes. Last tank was Fred on 7/21. Tanks are super outdated now :frowning: We desperately need more new tanks!

4 Likes

Now we need Daisy, Xandra, Panchito and Jose

3 Likes

Gotta be honest I’m a little disappointed he’s not paired up with Maleficent, but hey at least we’re finally getting another Incredibles pairing so I’m happy about that

1 Like

Yes he’s here!!!G9ZVRgmbu6xQseu94oPkVna2K1PhxlbgnzlQWboaRvStvN4aBsKcIOj7-k2KJAC8yl2VHNBDOjyAzkRSJrg2cdD9Y3O77VXG9cVfrOBjAyF9hOr6-LxKwk9gkobj3lbsbWgd-5vD

4 Likes

OK, I’ve got to ask, why Maleficent?

1 Like

I usually have about 10-15heroes at their max rank. But since the double cap raise, I can never have any hero to the max rank. Guess I will stop spending money and see whether this game will be better or worse.

3 Likes

Well if you can´t keep up with spending money, you´d keep up even less without it.

5 Likes

depends on what stuff tho.

3 Likes

lf Daisy comes one day, she can be friends with Donald and Disgust.

2 Likes

@Loutre what is happening with consolidation, I sent in a request yesterday with no reply

1 Like

it’s weekend, wait for Monday, and then 24-48h.

5 Likes

In Kingdom Hearts Pete was often paired up with Maleficent so it was really more a reference to that, but hey even if he was paired up with Goofy I think that would’ve been fun. But like I said I’m just happy to finally get another Incredibles pairing since they’ve mostly been doing pair ups with a lot of the newer characters and shafting a lot of the older characters.

4 Likes

I would have thought there would be at least one Steamboat Willie reference.

Also that green sounds pretty bad.

2 Likes

When will you start refreshing older beloved charakters in the game like BoBeep, Alice, Mickey, Buzz, Violet, Ducky&Bunny, Merida, Judy Hopps, Malefiz, Sully&Boo, Rafiki, WALL-E, Eve to name a few to bring them up to par with the power and damage bursting newer heroes?
I understand that your business model is to release new heroes but since they are Disney characters you have a responsibility to the fan base, too.
It really breaks my heart that they are in no competitive mode anymore and just are cast aside.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney