Patch Notes 3.7-A

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.7-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.7-A Update! This release features new content for all servers, plus the March Sign-In Hero and Shop refresh.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1-14 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 295
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +12 rank
  • Chapter 53: “The Theater” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Sheriff of Nottingham, Quackerjack, Vinny Santorini, Bolt, Ariel, Zeus, and Winifred Sanderson

Server 18 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 280
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +9 rank
  • Chapter 49: “Take Over” and Chapter 50: “Troubled Times” are now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Magica De Spell, Rapunzel, Kida, Colette, Linguini & Remy, Powerline, Tron, The Rocketeer, Demona, Carl, Vinny Santorini, Ariel, Winifred Sanderson, and Zeus

Server 21-25

• Team Level Cap increased to 240
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +1 rank
  • Chapter 42: “Servers Up” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Vinny Santorini, Fred, Lilo, Bolt, Ariel, Winifred Sanderson, and Zeus

This is a server only update that is currently planned for Tuesday, March 1, 2022

March Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on February 28. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on March 1.

Servers 1-25 Update

New Hero: Kaa will be the March Sign-In Hero

Existing Heroes

• Hopper will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
  • Chip & Dale will be an event exclusive duo featured in the City Watch Crate
  • King Triton will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker will replace Vinny Santorini in the City Watch Shop
  • Baloo will replace Sheriff of Nottingham in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo will replace The Rocketeer in the Arena Shop
  • Helga Sinclair will replace Carl in the Coliseum Shop
  • Flynn Rider will replace Demona in the Heist Shop
  • Go Go will replace Simba & Nala in the Guild War Shop
24 Likes

17 minutes, and no replies?

:frowning:

3 Likes

New Hero in 3.7-B?

2 Likes

We’ll see.

1 Like

Patch notes have become depressing and I dread them lol. It’s not surprising people aren’t that interested to see PB has once again ignored them and done another consecutive double cap.

In my guild alone so many players are quitting the game, it’s insane. How can they keep turning a blind eye to it?

Disgraceful.

20 Likes

i think S21-25 just stopped getting double cap raises

did they?

1 Like

I’m so excited for the new update!

2 Likes

Why flynn rider of all people. Like can’t you put much better heroes like Ariel or Kermit. Like why flynn? He’s such a boring and old character. You guys should’ve put darkwing if you wanted an old toon to replace the newer ones in the shop

4 Likes

I also notice that you guys keep bringin back Gerald and baloo. I don’t know why they aren’t particularly good. But like it’s kond pf repetetive. Can’t you guys put better characters instead of this guys?

4 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

We only had double raise once, contrary to 14 and 18 who have had it for months now…

5 Likes

Well that’s good to know. I’m cool with Flynn Rider, Helga, and Gerald, Marlin & Nemo being part of the shops. Nothing else to say, so I would say I’ll see y’all in March!:kite::womans_hat::closed_umbrella::butterfly::sunflower:🪴:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

While I can’t prove it directly, I strongly suspect the double cap raises are badly hurting server 14. It’s not uncommon now half the people in my arena and coli challenger leagues never attack. We’ve won a few wars recently against guilds we’ve always lost to in the past simply because only a couple people on their side attacked. A few times guilds that easily could have crushed us hardly attacked at all. Our guild hasn’t been near capacity in a long while now, and not all our members are active either. Contests have increasingly been bad, on recent guild contests we average 1-2 stars, but we reliably make top 25 or top 10 percentages. That means most guilds aren’t getting anything from contests… all the way around things are pointing to the server hurting.

8 Likes

Like… why? Why is the team still locking a garbage Sarah in Coliseum Crate?
She does not work at all (in fact is worse than Ralph or like 90% of oldest heroes) and still locked?

4 Likes

I hope so.

1 Like

The worst part is that whenever I try to go into Coliseum, the game instantly crashes when I push “FIGHT!”, so I guess until another Joke-tier character comes out (I only want to earn Sarah for the sake of earning every hero), I’ll never be able to reunite the Sandersons.

2 Likes

Don’t worry :wink: soon they will have months of double cap rises too, so they will merged with S1… next year.

1 Like

Now at the moment, I don’t worry yes.

Then, when that moment of double cap arives, I will worry thank you

1 Like

If you keep this up you might as well give this server a 20 level / 4 rank increase in March to link up with S1-S14 because there will be 3 players left on the server and they won’t care.

Stop killing the game! Please!

15 Likes

They are already doing it big time. And oh boy, what they did with Y12. There will be a very peppery message from me about the badges once the update is released.
Instead of what I recommended about all the badges being composed of two badge bits and one additional older badge they did the EXACT OPPOSITE. Making the ones composed of 2 badge bits + 1 older badge composed of 2 badge bits + 2 older (3-badge composed) badges.

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney