Patch Notes 3.7-A

Yeah ive seen so many people quitting the game in my server as well. Personally, i think the fact that there is no new event/ideas added to this game is making people quit. It has been the same continuous cycle for a while. Invasion, heist, and war are not fun anymore. Hopefully, devs can add something like a guild coop or event to make it fun again. And no, im not talking about those trials

4 Likes

well thatā€™s fantastic to hear :frowning:
Luckily S18 is months away from that nowā€¦

This is one of the reasons yes. It has become very repetative and boring to be honest. New characters are only exciting for so long before it becomes boring again.

I really do have sympathy for the team about hearing all this negative energy coming from us about how the game is ending, but giving statements like ā€œthe game is not endingā€ is not doing much to change this opinion. Unless the State of the Game is really exceptional and provides a lot more than ā€œthings are going to happenā€ I think the biggest part of the player base will quit before S14 merges with S1.

This wonā€™t change anything in my opinion.
There needs to be something new that shows us as players that we are heard and that the players matter, and not only spending players.

Yellow rank brought in a new mechanic to bring old characters back without refreshing each of them - however this was met with a paywall and an exponential increase in megabits cost just to sell a load of them for a ton of money.
However, the actual game mode is boring AH and I have now actually started using wrong heroes on purpose and turning auto fight off just so heroes can die and I donā€™t have to sit through 5 minutes of wasting time to get the massive amount of megabits each day - which is a signifcant problem I think from a dev perspective if people are trying to lose in a game modeā€¦

Heist has been outdated for years now
Invasion is a waste of time and does not warrant the effort spent to get more than the normal tiers
Coliseum and Arena is just the same defenses over and over again and the rewards are meh at best.

All in all, maybe it is time to face the music.

8 Likes

They never listen about badges, biggest part of the balanceā€¦ it took a year for them to add a single badge for Vanellope to make her reality negation work, and they never even added another one ever again, now her fantastic crit and reality negation doesnā€™t work. Sarah and Mary has none stat working.

The mess starts with Y5, and it gets worse after that.
And most of new heroes.

4 Likes

On my previous phone and tablet, my game would frequently crash when I attempted a Coliseum or War attack; one way to make those work most of the time for me was to reboot the device, start up the game as soon as the reboot finished, and go to War/Coli first thing after opening the game. And, of course, once I got a new tablet and a new phone a few months ago, suddenly the game performed much better.

3 Likes

I donĀ“t care that much now about the bonus stats. Even if I gave them the list they should give all the weak characters to be at least half decent, they wouldnĀ“t do it.

The badge change scares me in a bad way. What is in the store further?

3 Likes

Maybe not worser than Ralph but I agree, Sarah is trash, they should replace Sarah for some other hero

1 Like

Sarah is worse than Ralph.
With few last ranks Ralph isnā€™t anymore the worst hero in the game, not good, but he at least can tank something, his damage however is still pathetic, excluding blue.

Sarah has nothing good on her, mediocre core stats, 0 working secondary stats, low damage, small AoE, short durations of her debuffs, and she is slow too, most of skills does nothing too.

6 Likes

Idk what you expect at this point. People in S1 have been saying all of this for years with nothing changed. Most of the time people just start arguing with us on forums. :thinking:

2 Likes

I guess you do have a point.

1 Like

I expected nothing even a year ago, so I canĀ“t be disappointed. I am just fairly sad that even constructive feedback about badges and an offer to changeā€¦ somethingā€¦ is unheard by the team. But I guess we have to stay with 70% of useless roster.

1 Like

Well I wish there was more to this update but whatā€™s good to me is that I just opened a bunch of cosmetic creates and I was able to unlock Elastigirlā€™s costume

2 Likes

Anyone else finding the pop up purchases boxes to be too often? Maybe change it to once a day. Want to see the change in this update. For those who disagree & might flsg my comment just ignore me please.

3 Likes

Just asking @Loutreā€¦ is there any specific reason why the Prize Wall heroes donĀ“t get into shops resulting in loads of repeats in it? Because that leaves one new hero (aka Sign-Ins since the PW introduction) for shops and there areā€¦ 6. So 5 heroes will recirculate over and over andā€¦

5 Likes

Wow. Update day.

Unbelievable.

5 Likes

Chapter 53 today. Yay!

1 Like

I know, right?
Time goes fast, even throughout the years!:alarm_clock:

1 Like

Itā€™s not even worth trying to follow the updates with all the doubles (4 in a row) itā€™s impossible to follow the pace exept if you bench money and I donā€™t think the game value worth the investment honestly

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney