Patch Notes 3.8.10-A

Come on! Spoilers!

5 Likes

Stop with the spoilers! :angry:

4 Likes

BTW, @Loutre, when’s the Prize Wall event?

2 Likes

Next Thursday for 2 weeks as always.

1 Like

Ok. I think it’s going to be on May?

1 Like

Probably before may.

1 Like

Yes… Thursday is 28th April.

3 Likes

Oh yeah next week on Thursday. If I am right

2 Likes

well apprently they don’t tell us when the prize wall will come

2 Likes

New Prize Wall always begins two weeks after the previous one ends.

1 Like

One week. It’s a three-week cycle: prize wall for two weeks, then a break of one week before the next one.

2 Likes

Ummmm… what about the other heroes they’ve been announcing?

They haven’t been announcing any other heroes. Some people have claimed to found information about other heroes within the game’s code (i.e., from datamining), but sometimes those claims are hoaxes and sometimes some data for a hero will be added to a game only to be removed later because PerBlue changes course for whatever reason.

1 Like

Hmmm, never considered that since from the sources I’ve read they’ve been spot on about the heroes in the game, so I thought their info was legit since they’ve always known before release of the heroes. Based on that the only thing that has been hard for me to guess has been the method of obtaining the heroes (be that prize wall, chests or otherwise). But, they always surprise me with things like pulling heroes out of the blue. Anyway, thanks for clearing it up.

We can’t tell ANY upcoming character unless they are leaked or datamined. That is considered a spoiler.

1 Like

Some people can be trusted to at least tell the truth about what they find, but just because some data is in the code is no guarantee that the hero will be coming soon, if at all. I know there have been some heroes in the code that were later confirmed to be abandoned, and of course Kim Possible took well over a year to be added to the game.

And of the current datamined heroes being talked about on other sites, IIRC for one hero so far they’ve only found some emojis or something similarly trivial. So just be careful about getting your hopes up too much regarding current rumors.

1 Like

I think I know who you’re talking about and I don’t want to spoil it so we gotta wait until Loutre drops the sign in hero this week and I hope we get to see it early because we only have 6 more days of April

Do not post any character that may have been datamined or anything regarding how they were found. Thank you. I have seen characters being mentioned from “datamine” who are not correct as well and if they do get flagged I have been letting that go.

9 Likes

C’est dommage qu’il ai du bouclier et qu’il en donne. Encore un personnage qui va ce faire tuer en un coup par Dash et son bonus de dégâts astronomique contre les boucliers (+100% critique,+100% négation plus attaque téléporté… ) :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

I agree, shield(s) is just a suicide nowadays, Dash is too OP, and Triton was recently added as yet another counter, there’s also Shan, Megavolt, Rap, DW, and a few more.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney