Patch Notes 3.8.10-A

Well dash is so good but I don’t use him sometimes

My apologies.

Loutre said stop mentioning characters that were determined and got linked

2 Likes

Wait for the announcement and stop talking about heroes that have not been announced yet. Please.

4 Likes

No spoilers!

2 Likes

Please do not post this again as you have been warned, @Disgust_3

6 Likes

Okay sorry oh my god

Never, I’l never post any info on leaks man.

@Loutre can I ask if the game is down right now? I can’t access like normal.

From this screenshot it appears your internet might be the issue

8 Likes

But how do you tell the difference between people who read the datamine and simply made an educated (ultmately correct) estimate?

Several people speculated Anna was coming into the game and were treated as Dataminers when they were not.

Don’t post anything that might be spoilers. You read it from a datamine, don’t post it.

6 Likes

In my personal opinion. A wild guess have a wordy that describe the speculation as that. Jus speculation, you don’t know if that’s true or not

Datamined information have a tendency of wordy it in a way they don’t have that aspect of knowing or not what is coming. They believe it’s coming.

Since whenever datamined information or not was talked before (because I didn’t see it) it’s has become so bug that any speculation is considered a way to slip the rules of the forums, something that isn’t going to be accepted here. So if you want to talk about it do it through personal message with a group of people somewhere else but don’t make that information public here.

Also THIS IS A DISCUSSION ABOUT PACHA ANNOUNCEMENT. Keep those conversations somewhere else.

If it’s datamined… found in game’s data then it will be added, it’s only matter of time.
Of course not every hero was found in data before its release.

Other aspects is other story, data shows tons of fun emojis which weren’t added and been there over a year. :thinking:

Pacha’s spotlight will be released tomorrow?

This is not always true.

Salazar… salad, or whoever it was never meant to appear, everything else was released. Kim and Belle waited long time, but that’s all.
Unless futute will change it.

And uh, topic… I uh… really like the patch notes, yay… a promising good tank, exciting.

Can we go back to the post point. Pacha?

Actually, as for the message above of being unable to connect it says Disney Heroes Battle Mode is unavailable on the screenshot

As said above, this is not always true. I can see all the threads where it is discussed even privately and have seen wrong information for things that are not true. Things in data may never have been real to begin with as well.

I will not be going into more details or mentioning datamined characters again in this thread.

And The Sign- ln Hero @Loutre?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney