Patch Notes 3.8.10-A

Probably Wednesday or Friday.

1 Like

I know it’s unlikely, but personally I’d love it if Snow White is the next sign-in hero. I doubt it, but she’s the only Disney character left that I want to see in the game as basically all my favourite Disney characters are already in the game at this point. I’m very curious to see how she’d fight. Probably never gonna happen. But I’ll be excited if she does appear soon.

2 Likes

I think we’ll get it on Wednesday

1 Like

Pacha à l’air intéressant, sauf l’aspect bouclier évoqué ci dessus qui risquent de faire tomber le héro au oubliettes à peine sorti.

Sinon vrai question quand sera la mise à jour anniversaire et apportera t’elle vraiment du nouveau contenu ? Pour en avoir discuté avec beaucoup de joueurs sur le serveur 1, les joueurs arrête le jeu car il sont lassé que les seuls nouveautés sois des paliers de 5 niveau et un jaune +38 :disappointed_relieved:
J’apprécie beaucoup ce jeu mais de la nouveauté serait vraiment la bienvenue :blush:
Ps: serait il un jour possible de revaloriser le rôle des protecteurs ? Car dans la méta actuelle il ne protège vraiment pas grand chose :sob: limiter la négation à 80? Modifier le système de bouclier ? :thinking:

if you use google translate you will be able to understand what they said

5 Likes

Translation:
Pacha looks interesting, except for the shield aspect mentioned above, which may cause the hero to fall into oblivion as soon as he leaves.

Otherwise, the real question is when will the anniversary update be and will it really bring new content? Having discussed it with many players on server 1, players have stopped playing the game because they are tired that the only new features are 5 level milestones and a yellow +38. I really like this game, but something new would be really welcome.

PS: Would it be possible one day to upgrade the role of protectors? Because in the current meta it really doesn’t protect much. Should we limit negation to 80? Change the shield system?

Courtesy of Google Translate

5 Likes

Oh, by the way, it’s Update Day! :tada:

3 Likes

Yes, Pacha is coming today!

Yes the update is today

Not to mention gravity falls, Phineas & Ferb, Star vs the forces of evil, and Randy Cunningham

I already mentioned those shows except for Randy Cunningham

Server update at 11:30 most likely

1 Like

Was this a bug?

Yes, you shouldn’t be seeing that anymore. We ended it last night after it was up for only an hour.

4 Likes

Current Status:
:white_check_mark: Released to Apple Store
:black_large_square: Available in Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Released to Google
:white_check_mark: Released to Samsung
:black_large_square: Available in Google Store
:white_check_mark: Schedule server update: 11:30AM CST

4 Likes

@Loutre , with the previous “improvement” it is very difficult to know what the newest rank is on each server and each player might be on different ranks for Trials and Ports.
Would it therefore be possible for you to add the highest rank for each server as part of this when level caps increase? - at least just until all servers have caught up with where the previous limit was?

Maybe adding it as example below:

• Team Level Cap increased to X
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +Y rank
  • Trial and Port difficulty increased to “ZZZZZZ”
  • Chapter Z: “ABC” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: …

Thanks!

1 Like

download

5 Likes

Stop discussing heroes that have not yet been announced. This is spoilers!

3 Likes

Loutre said stop mentioning characters that were determined and linked but not announced

I’m just following my regular plan!

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney