Patch Notes 4.0

You have to wait for the next patch notes for more info.

5 Likes

Ready-yyy.

11:30, huh?

2 Likes

There’s even video of Daisy… super excited for her!!! :tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Okay I’ll wait until the next patch notes appeared

I knew Daisy was gonna be the anniversary hero now the whole Mickey Mouse collection is complete

2 Likes

Yo where can I find it?

And a new profile picture for maximum confusion! :grin:

2 Likes

Current Status:
:white_check_mark: Released to Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Available in Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Released to Google
:white_check_mark: Released to Samsung
:white_check_mark: Available in Google Store
:white_check_mark: Schedule server update: 11:30am CST

6 Likes

Will it be more than usual as we don’t have hero quests?

Omg!!! Good job :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

When is the update supposed to end? I’m trying to check my free stamina for 12 and it won’t let me on. It keeps saying server update shortly.

My phone kept trying to tell me an update was required, but I eventually got on without updating my app. If you’ve already updated yours, though, you’ll have to wait until after the server update is complete, probably 45-75 minutes from now.

1 Like

Ok. Because I was kinda thinking it could’ve been my signal. Although it’s always bad.

Honestly thanks Loutre and the team for this update Aside from the Russian thing but I won’t speak about that. The refresh and the limited prize wall! Snow white and Daisy is confirmed to be a hero is Amazing can’t wait for anniversary plans once more thanks for the update this is amazing!

that’s fr the truth, pb can’t refuse in disney’s commands AT ALL

So since this is taking forever, are we going to get the extra time collect stamina in our mailboxes?

This is taking the normal amount of time.

9 Likes

Daisy is coming! :grinning:

Waiting on tiara and aurora now :eyes:

1 Like

Yes finally

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney