Patch Notes 4.1.11

Is she supposed to have a friendship with Rapuzel not Disgust or Ursula what is wrong with you

1 Like

M.Gothel is like Horned King… or Sarah… or every hero that relies on white (to spawn side characters) too much.
Even like Phillip who relies on his white a lot.

Does not get white - nothing happens - dies.

3 Likes

Nooo you need to switch friendships with Rapunzel and Aurora do it now

Well did u think about other heroes?

Ariel and Ursula = No friendship…

Snow White and Evil Queen = No friendship either…

Aurora and Maleficent = No friendship whatsoever…

Aladdin and Jafar = No friendship between them

Jasmine and Jafar = No friendship either

Meg and Hades are only friends because Meg worked for Hades until her soul was freed…

So as you can see, Rapunzel and Mother Gothel are not needed to be friends

And if you have some excuse like “Mother Gothel and Rapunzel were like family”

So were Snow White and Evil Queen

1 Like

Dont you like Disgust tho, so techincally that would be a plus so you can finish a friendship with her

I do like her but why is Mother gothel having a friendship with her explain that to me

You will see once it releases and you do it… lol

5 Likes

Okay i though this update was going to release next month

clever but not inspiring, that game has about 10 players left lol

as Numi said, you will see when it releases, also it should be easier to complete the friendship disk

Will that event be the No Show crate, as Pacha’s has been?

Mother Gothel: I like heroes that summon minions, but she’ll probably end up stuck at Y0, like several other recent Prize Wall heroes, useful only for Heist and low-level Surge zones. Ah well, if we’re going to have villains in the game, at least we finally have Disney’s best animated villain.

Thank goodness; I’d love to see how good she is once she’s working properly.

sigh

Finally; I just wish he would have gotten his third spot months ago, but it’s still helpful to have it now.

1 Like

I think Meg is at like her 4th spot

Maybe because both are selfish

Sorry, what or where are these “number of improvements" you speak of ?

2 Likes

I get the point now explain why is Mother Gothel not having a friendship with Rapuzel

how is disgust selfish?

OH MY GOD YAY!!! FINALLY GOTHEL!!! She has my number 1 hero wish for a while!

New toons and new cap increases not exactly huge improvements. Huge improvements would actually be…

1. If added new guild perks (elite and normal backpack consumables, stamania x 4 packs, the small 3% chance at double drop to current level, extra port and trials attempts by two for all, faster surge bar multiplier by x for guild, starting multipliers when do both surge tasks to two stars increased up to 20%, extra prize wall tokens for daily prize wall tasks increased by x)… I mean let’s open up the playbook here.
  2. Lowered badge costs or changed the whole badge tree up
  3. New hiest levels , a special invasion with better rewards every other two months.
  4. Promise to stop decreasing ftn scoring system or at least only one type of them per month.
  5. I mean the creativeness of the forumers who give feedback like saying with my points above might as well be called dynamite by Tao Cruz (the begging goes on and on and on, yes it goes on and on and on (and since things not implemented yet) it makes us throw our hands in the air sometimes).

These “big improvements “ you say here is really just… rinse, wash, dry repeat.

13 Likes

I wish they would listen…

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney