Patch Notes 4.3.10

We don’t know the numbers nor his stats, he can be as well be horrible, or a new S-tier support. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Wait a minute. Where’s the cap raise? Was it supposed to be within 3 weeks after Chapter 60?

@Nugget @Loutre Is the anti charm for Miguel still in his skill?

Oh, this update is delightful! I’m happy to see the iconic Mayor from Halloween Town who can’t do anything because he’s an elected official :laughing:

I’m happy we’re finally getting another The Nightmare Before Christmas Character, since we didn’t get one last December. While there are other plenty of exciting characters from The Nightmare Before Christmas who would be great to see (e.g. Dr. Finklestein who could have some moves inspired by his boss battle in the PS2 sequel to the movie, Oogie’s Revenge), Santa Claus/“Sandy Claws” is the one I look forward to seeing the most, and I’ll continue to wait patiently until he finally drops, hopefully as a Sign In Hero for December one of these upcoming years :blush:

Tank or Support seems like a good fit, though given the upcoming action movie, Violent Night, I wouldn’t mind seeing Santa as a Damage or Control :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised to see Miguel getting some love with a very promising Refresh! I used to run him in my beginning teams, and I always felt bad that I eventually left him to collect dust, in favor of Gerald and Kristoff. Now I have a great reason to polish him off, and bring him up to speed with the rest of my toons, especially now that his Notes on allies are permanent per Wave, and the fact that he looks like he’ll be a great crowd controller :blush: :star_struck: :sparkling_heart:

I hope this means more Coco characters will come soon, but if not, eh, they’ll come when they come; I look forward to when Coco gets its own collection, just like The Nightmare Before Christmas :relieved:

Thank you @Nugget and @Loutre for this! Seeing Miguel get a Refresh, gives me hope that older heroes will hopefully get the same treatment in the future (namely Alice and the Mad Hatter). I’m still gunning for a Refresh, if only because nothing was done to celebrate Alice in Wonderland’s 70th anniversary last year, and again this year (consider it to be an Unanniversary Celebration :wink:) :smirk: :persevere: :face_with_head_bandage:

Here’s the second half of a post I did last year, if you’d like to see some suggestions for a Refresh for Alice, @Nugget , @Loutre , :nerd_face:

I’ll probably do another ping, as always, once I inevitably make a guide for the Mad Hatter, so stay tuned! :partying_face:

1 Like

… woo-hoo, update day!
Now just to wait 6-8 hours.
b54b84b2d8cfdc71eb4a082c2b6db3c7

2 Likes

Update day

All new-old!

4.3.10 available on apple.

6 Likes

Now also available on google play!

6 Likes

So if Nugget and Loutre are away of the office today…

Who’s in charge of the update? Polaris?

…) and Elliot.

Nugget (2hours ago :thinking:)

2 Likes

Oh, I thought it was going to be either Nightmare before X’mas or Monsters Inc themed icon for a second.

Countdown for the update begins, the trials look fun.

Update Day!

1 Like

Just updated mine. BRING IN THE MAYOR!!!

1 Like

After rewatching the nightmare before Christmas I was wrong and I admit I’m glad the mayor’s coming

2 Likes

I’m unable to update! It’s just saying pending :0

The update is now complete!

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney