OMG FINALLY! I’m so exited

3 Likes

@BLANK liked this :heart:

Good badge :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Still can’t see him Miguel…
tumblr_ozy3jiD51r1vm5s4to2_250

All in all, this is a good patch note

1 Like

Nice to see her joining; her moveset looks fun and potentially useful, so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how effectively she gets to use her skills.

That’s… a weird bug. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like it’ll change much.

That’s… a really weird bug. At least it’s gone now.

Next month we’ll have more Yellow ranks than Red ranks. Huh.

Looking forward to the Meilin Lee prize wall, and hoping the best for the WiR-related event.

Don’t you want a genuine cat character, though?

5 Likes

YES I WILL BE ABLE TO MAX AURORA WOOO I AM SAVING ALL MY DIAMONDS!!!

The answer is no, this whole movie is a ugly abomination.

You won’t because she is exclusive hero.

Only heroes in diamond crates are here.
And you need at least 15 jackpots to max a hero, good luck.

Oh I’ll fix it

A. Dang it I wish I Aurora was in those wish crates.

B. I already have her at 5 stars so I could but 10 and Jackpot it with a measly one jackpot, also since I can’t max Aurora I’ll max Meg, who I also have at 5 stars.

I truly hope not stitch was doable cause of newness of angel/jumba and lilo but all the Ralph heroes are beyond antique

Thank god that’s awesome to hear

Her being friends with Honey Lemon fits alot, actually

1 Like

The odds against that “measly one jackpot” are pretty steep, though.

Shank is an excellent hero now, but the others… I mean, I love Felix, but he’s a very niche hero and the other WiR heroes aren’t going to provide him that niche. Calhoun can be awesome with a maxed red skill, which, yeah, good luck getting that before the trial if you aren’t already really close. Ralph and Vanellope, at their best, won’t keep you from winning, but it’s really hard to build a team where either can be an asset.

1 Like

maybe, but if I save all my diamonds from arena and coli rewards for 13 days I may be able to buy a lot.

1 Like

I will not hesitate to spontaneously do a cartwheel, if I feel so moved! :heart::panda_face:

9 Likes

All I see on Mei and Honey Lemon is that they’re smart nerds :flushed::flushed: Oh I see your point

6 Likes

Mei’s friendship with Honey Lemon makes sense I like it why don’t you like it

1 Like

I already imagined that Meilin Lee would be friends with Clawhauser and for Honey Lemon l didn’t expect it but it’s fun.

2 Likes

Okay then Mei and Honey Lemon is a good choice for a friendship

2 Likes

Honey Lemon must like panda too.

1 Like

What do you mean

2 Likes

Well Just Luca and the Good Dinosaur and Elemental (which comes out next summer) that’s left to represent the game and I heard there’s gonna be an Inside Out 2 and another Pixar movie called Elio

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney