Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.3 Update! This release features Meilin Lee from Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red, new content for all servers, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- New! Meilin Lee from Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red!
- New campaign chapters!
- Bug fixes and game improvements!
Meilin Lee is a front-line “Tank” hero on the Red team. Meilin Lee will be available in the Prize Wall starting September 22!
Meilin cartwheels through the battlefield, dealing Fantastic Damage to each enemy. Enemies hit are also Knocked Back and Stunned for a duration. After she returns to the battlefield and strikes a pose, Meilin and allies gain Reality and Armor per enemy hit for a duration. Meilin and allies also Heal for a percent of their Max HP per enemy Stunned.
Meilin briefly transforms into Red Panda Mei to encourage allies. She Heals herself and allies for a percent of their Max HP and provides an HP Shield for a duration.
Meilin careens through all enemies, Knocking them Back and Dealing Normal Damage to each enemy. Enemies hit lose Basic Damage and Skill Power for a duration. When Meilin returns, she gains stacks of Hardy for each enemy hit.
Meilin closes her eyes to stay calm, Cleansing herself, gaining stacks of Hardy and increasing her Skill Power for a duration.
“Big Heart” now Cleanses and grants an increase in Basic Damage for a duration of X seconds. “Zen State” now Heals Meilin for a percent of her Max HP over X seconds.
- Charge Condition: Enemies are knocked back
- Stat Buff: +Armor
- Lineup Buff: +Max HP per Tank Ally
- Effect Buff: Team Shield
- Honey Lemon
- Fixed an issue where Anna’s “Bridging The Gap” skill was triggering when enemies were healed instead of when they took damage.
- The Wreck-It Ralph Trial Event to celebrate Video Game Day will begin on September 13!
- The Creep Avatars #6 Collection has been modified to only consist of the three items it presently includes: Mama Bot Avatar, Lightning R.O.B. Avatar, and Mega Virus Avatar. The collection can now be completed by collecting these three items.
- A scroll bar has been added to the window for each stage of Trial Events to make it easier to view all of the available rewards.
- The Wish Crate returns!
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash if the player added XP to a Hero from their Summary tab and then tapped the Chat icon.
- Fixed an issue where the rewards for a new Premium Pass would not immediately be available at the beginning of the month.
- Fixed an issue where the “Unlock” button for the Premium Pass was missing from the Battle Pass screen if a player already had a purchase in progress.
- Fixed an issue where some players who subscribed to the Disney Heroes email newsletter did not receive a verification email. After the update, players affected by this will need to enter their email address again.
- Fixed an issue where the notification dot on the Promos button would reappear every time the player leveled up.
- Meilin Lee will be available in the Prize Wall starting September 22
- Team Level Cap increased to 330
- Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +19 rank
- Chapter 60: “Rough Recovery” is now available
- Elite Campaign features: Mulan, Scar, Minnie Mouse, Jafar, Aladdin, Megavolt, and Davy Jones
- Team Level Cap increased to 275
- Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +8 rank
- Chapter 49: “Take Over” is now available
- Elite Campaign features: Shank, Jafar, Megara, Mulan, Fred, and Anger
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, September 13, 2022.
4.3 Release Update notes are here!