Patch Notes 4.3

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.3

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.3 Update! This release features Meilin Lee from Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red, new content for all servers, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! Meilin Lee from Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red!
  • New campaign chapters!
  • Bug fixes and game improvements!

Meilin Lee

Meilin Lee is a front-line “Tank” hero on the Red team. Meilin Lee will be available in the Prize Wall starting September 22!

Skills

Cartwheel Chaos

Meilin cartwheels through the battlefield, dealing Fantastic Damage to each enemy. Enemies hit are also Knocked Back and Stunned for a duration. After she returns to the battlefield and strikes a pose, Meilin and allies gain Reality and Armor per enemy hit for a duration. Meilin and allies also Heal for a percent of their Max HP per enemy Stunned.

Big Heart

Meilin briefly transforms into Red Panda Mei to encourage allies. She Heals herself and allies for a percent of their Max HP and provides an HP Shield for a duration.

Panda Poof!

Meilin careens through all enemies, Knocking them Back and Dealing Normal Damage to each enemy. Enemies hit lose Basic Damage and Skill Power for a duration. When Meilin returns, she gains stacks of Hardy for each enemy hit.

Zen State

Meilin closes her eyes to stay calm, Cleansing herself, gaining stacks of Hardy and increasing her Skill Power for a duration.

Dance Fever

“Big Heart” now Cleanses and grants an increase in Basic Damage for a duration of X seconds. “Zen State” now Heals Meilin for a percent of her Max HP over X seconds.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Enemies are knocked back
  • Stat Buff: +Armor
  • Lineup Buff: +Max HP per Tank Ally
  • Effect Buff: Team Shield

Friendships

• Clawhauser
  • Honey Lemon

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Anna’s “Bridging The Gap” skill was triggering when enemies were healed instead of when they took damage.

Other Improvements

• The Wreck-It Ralph Trial Event to celebrate Video Game Day will begin on September 13!
  • The Creep Avatars #6 Collection has been modified to only consist of the three items it presently includes: Mama Bot Avatar, Lightning R.O.B. Avatar, and Mega Virus Avatar. The collection can now be completed by collecting these three items.
  • A scroll bar has been added to the window for each stage of Trial Events to make it easier to view all of the available rewards.
  • The Wish Crate returns!

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the game could crash if the player added XP to a Hero from their Summary tab and then tapped the Chat icon.
  • Fixed an issue where the rewards for a new Premium Pass would not immediately be available at the beginning of the month.
  • Fixed an issue where the “Unlock” button for the Premium Pass was missing from the Battle Pass screen if a player already had a purchase in progress.
  • Fixed an issue where some players who subscribed to the Disney Heroes email newsletter did not receive a verification email. After the update, players affected by this will need to enter their email address again.
  • Fixed an issue where the notification dot on the Promos button would reappear every time the player leveled up.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

New Heroes

• Meilin Lee will be available in the Prize Wall starting September 22

Servers 1-14 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 330
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +19 rank
  • Chapter 60: “Rough Recovery” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Mulan, Scar, Minnie Mouse, Jafar, Aladdin, Megavolt, and Davy Jones

Servers 21-25 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 275
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +8 rank
  • Chapter 49: “Take Over” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Shank, Jafar, Megara, Mulan, Fred, and Anger

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, September 13, 2022.

4.3 Release Update notes are here!

35 Likes

Fantastic!
Pandastic…?

Yay.

And we’re first to get her!
downloadfile-5

20 Likes

Great that we’re getting a Turning Red rep!

Luca intensifies

10 Likes

Better never! :fish_cake:

9 Likes

So is the trial event gonna be formatted like how the Lilo and Stitch one was with having us to use all 5 of them (maxed on top of that) to get all the rewards?

7 Likes

The newsletter would strongly suggest that the answer is yes.

7 Likes

This is also a good choice Finally I been waiting for this

10 Likes

Been waiting for this!!!

9 Likes

So it’s the Wreck it Ralph trail event too I like that too Yesss is coming right

6 Likes

Um… no… they didn’t say that at all

9 Likes

Sorry to tag you here @Nugget @Loutre @Polaris
But I don’t know who to ask for this help.

Back before when we shared the links to the Patch Notes the show up as a preview the hero portrait of the update when was one. The last one that got this feature was the Bolt Prize Wall.
(Picture attached)

But now these recent patch notes just put a generic portrait for the update.

I was wondering if you know how to fix it or if the format was changed to just show that?

Thanks for attention and again sorry for bothering you with this.

4 Likes

So excited to see Meilin in game and hoping her stats will be ok

4 Likes

YESSS Mei is here!!! I also predicted that if she ever gets into the game, she’d be friends with Honey Lemon since it’s perfect, so happy it became true!panda-mei
I’m looking forward to her! (Now waiting for the Madrigals!)

24 Likes

That is a Discourse thing we have no control over.

11 Likes

Finally!

Hopefully the amounts of Armor and Reality will be high so she could be a strong buffer for defense.

Heals! That shield part is worrying though.

Sounds good. More hardy! More than 5.

Woah, purple skill which isn’t a absolute passive or tied-in, that’s a 2nd, after Eeyore.

Team cleanser! Amazing!
Hopefully she will be very tanky with great damage, I really want her to be strong.

Interesting.

Exciting, but lack of hero refresh is disappointing.

Hurray. New badges designs!

New avatar, for sure! :heart:
Beautiful art.

Can we see her Panda form in-game? @Loutre

Also, I really hope we will be able to see Meilin immediately after update and not forced to wait a week just for the final stats to see her at all.

9 Likes

Well thanks for the answer. I was expecting that something can be done but I see there’s some stuff that is beyond what you can do.
Again thanks for the fast response.

6 Likes

I love how derpy the blue skill one looks

6 Likes

Nobody said something about her. Again this isn’t the place to ask about this unless you talk something around Patch Notes.

This comment is more of a “Wish List” part of the forums.

11 Likes

All right! Meilin Lee form Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red is Joining the Battle!

6 Likes

Nintendo would like a word with you xD

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney